K Hole

buzzman

Hey, that's a very good track you have there mister!

I will call it Dancey-Ambient. You can dance to it, but it works great for chillin' too.

I love that you put many little melodies, instead of just one and the pads work great (they give the ''hole'' effect).

I didn't find something that bothers me in your track, really. The bass is not boring, I don't think a more complicated bassline would fit in this kind of Psy.

The panning of the synth was great IMO and it would be awesome to use it more.

The production is solid and without problems.

Overall it's a track I would like to hear in an autumn afternoon. Very good work man! ;)

Keep it up!!! :clapping:

I agree with Ormion.

Very good work.I Like the style.Is chill out and daency too.

Where can we listen more from you or even to download?

Okay, thanks for the kind words, i'm surprised to here you say this :) Maybe i critisize myself to much, i dont know..

But this is my first complete track in cubase sx3(got it 3 month ago), so i really don't have more tracks like this... yet :)

I do have some older stuff made in fl studio and reason, but that's nothing im proud of ;) Check it out if you want to HERE!!

Here you find all different kind of styles, non of it any good though(FL quality!;)

But i have found my own style now in Cubase, that i like to produce and is comforderable with, so now i can work on evolving it to something grate... I hope :)

• 2 weeks later...