Double Dragon - Continuum

Peyote

I just love this album, it keeps growing on me and after listening to it for quite some time decided it's a classic for me. Quite unique style, psychedelic all the way and some original melodies that can do the trick every time. Now I wondered if there's more music out there that comes close to this. Thanks in andvance

This is one of my very rare 10/10 albums. There isn't too much else like Double Dragon... older Koxbox, Hux Flux, and Logic Bomb sort of qualifies, but it isn't exactly the same. Steve Good had a way with soft rhythms and intelligent production that few others have tried to match. Perhaps Tristan might have a few tracks out there that might qualify?

This is one of my very rare 10/10 albums. There isn't too much else like Double Dragon... older Koxbox, Hux Flux, and Logic Bomb sort of qualifies, but it isn't exactly the same.

I have never, not even once, listened to this album. I was aware of its existance, but it wasn't until I read Jon's flattering review that I really started to take interest... And if you put it in the same category (to a certain extent, if I understood properly) with older releases from some of the above "bolded" artists, it must be an album worth checking out! :posford:

I just love this album, it keeps growing on me and after listening to it for quite some time decided it's a classic for me. Quite unique style, psychedelic all the way and some original melodies that can do the trick every time. Now I wondered if there's more music out there that comes close to this. Thanks in andvance

his live set is alot nastier then the album.

and the album itself is nasty

These are my recommendations:

Psychoid - Psychoid: An album that was supposed to be released by Koyote but never was. Look around and you'll find it. Tracks like Manic Organic, Out there and Second Sight will blow you away. Great stuff.

Koxbox - The Great Unknown: Groovy, psychedelic, percussion driven.

Process - One Drop Or Two?: One of the best albums ever made. Night oriented.

Maskalin - Way of Life: More groovy, psychedelic, percussion driven music.