I just want to share this with you,

MY TOP 5 MOST WANTED CD'S

Pleiadians - IFO

Etnica - Juggling Alchemists

Technosommy - Synthetic flesh

Zirrex - Lost In Time

Dogma - Land of Utopia

SO if you got one of these and don't listen to it at least once every week,

maybe you should sell it to me for a fair price cause just like many, i'm not that rich :)

GOOD TRY, ISN'T IT ? ^___^

Byez

LOL, my man, this has got to be THE greatest and by far THE funniest post I have ever heard about or read in my thus far short life time!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If nothing, you sure as hell are humble... :lol:

LOL, my man, this has got to be THE greatest and by far THE funniest post I have ever heard about or read in my thus far short life time!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If nothing, you sure as hell are humble... :lol:

Good luck mate :lol:

it's not nice to laugh on other people dreams :P

Hi,

Pleiadians - IFO

Zirrex - Lost In Time

Dogma - Land of Utopia

maybe you should sell it to me for a fair price cause just like many, i'm not that rich :)

Byez

I have IFO up for trade... but as you cam assume I'm looking for equally rare stuff for it (Juggling Alchemists for example)

Hi,

Pleiadians - IFO

Zirrex - Lost In Time

Dogma - Land of Utopia

Byez

Posted Image

I don't see why this topic is funny. He's making a request, these cds, at least IFO particularly, can come available pretty frequently. Hell, I scored a second copy recently for 25 bucks. I sold my first copy that I got last year to Technossomyduder in Australia. It's not impossible, and despite these leetests laughing at you, just wait a few months, my copy will be for sale again.

-d

Hi,

I'm waiting paitiently on these baby's...

I know some aren't falling out of the sky, but i already had al these cd's in my hands and have the mp3's of them,

so they exists. If they exists I can get them in time..

Thanks for the helping replys till now!

Love

I don't see why this topic is funny. He's making a request, these cds, at least IFO particularly, can come available pretty frequently. Hell, I scored a second copy recently for 25 bucks. I sold my first copy that I got last year to Technossomyduder in Australia. It's not impossible, and despite these leetests laughing at you, just wait a few months, my copy will be for sale again.

-d

-d

Weren't you the guy who had 5 xenomorph cd's?

Weren't you the guy who had 5 xenomorph cd's?

I had like 6 signed copies of the stuttering legend Scatman John's debut album.

I also caught in my teeth one of those rhinoesque masks during a Slipknot concert.

J/k, there is no thing as an impossible to get CD. If it was printed, it exists. If it exists, it can be found. If it can be found, one can become its owner. Period. Doesn't take a wise man to conjure that one up, now does it?

The fact a physical CD can be found does not imply that it will be easy. A red Ferrari is not too hard to find strolling down the highway, but owning one, that is completely another matter.

Yes. No thanks to a German Record Store thinking it was Xenomorph the DEATH METAL band bwahaha. 4.something euros a piece plus shipping. weeeee.

-d

Hehe cool :). Well most of us had their luck over the years probably...

You would be fucked if it was the other way around :D