Official Daemonia Nymphe appreciation thread

snowball

These guys are just amazing. I dream of being in a pagan ritual/orgy tripping ballz while they play.

info

and there is an amazing remix album by electronic artists in the IDM genre, this album introduced me to their music.....big thanks to my friend Time_Trap for this :)

Remix

I used to listen to them on cassette when they were a bunch of kids playing amateur pagan black metal.They were called Fiendish Nymph.

They say that they are using traditional ancient Greek instruments made by this enthusiast.

They've got some good tunes but most of them are too folkish for me.

And they take the whole thing too seriously ...

I used to listen to them on cassette when they were a bunch of kids playing amateur pagan black metal.They were called Fiendish Nymph.

They say that they are using traditional ancient Greek instruments made by this enthusiast.

They've got some good tunes but most of them are too folkish for me.

And they take the whole thing too seriously ...

yeah i read that they used to play black metal earlier...am not really interested in that though...

haha perhaps they do, but its all good,its different and they have a good ideas.

you should look into the "hellenic religion" guys...i think you might have a different perception of "they take the whole thing too seriously" after that :lol:

they re really good..

i wonder if/when they're playing a "gig"..?

the remix album is my favorite btw, very recommended.

i also have to thank nick t.t. for that ;)

e. too late!

"Presentation of the new album "Krataia Asterope" live in Thessaloniki Mylos Xylourgeio Saturday 5th of May 07 and in Athens Friday 11th of May 07 in Underworld club "

and there is an amazing remix album by electronic artists in the IDM genre, this album introduced me to their music.....big thanks to my friend Time_Trap for this :)

Remix

Yeah great album,very trippy. In fact the work i enjoy the best, I am not that crazy about the rest of their stuff.

Beefcake - Hypnos :]