Recomend me some darkpsy/I think its called nitzhoot or something

Darkarbiter

Hey I've been really digging Penta-Funraiser and I'd like some hear some more darkpsy like it. So nice and dancey stuff... and atmospheric as well as not too minimal. Or even some more melodic darkpsy stuff... so long as it isn't too minimal and is either dancey or atmospheric or preferably both

Favourites out of that (great examples of what I'm talking about).

It is done

September

Eater of worlds

I think nitzhoot is sort of like half darkpsy or something so if you could recomend any artists that fit into that genre too that'd be great. Or single tracks is fine too I guess. Also if you happen to have a darkpsy/similar mix please post it (loved Cybernetikas warpcore 3... although the tracks in it are not quite what I'm looking for).

I don't think it's called Nitzhonot, bro... :lol:

Closest thing to Darkpsy in the Nitzhonot genre are D-Zager and Spectronix, plus some unknown works from Luminus...

Anyway, don't call Darkpsy Nitzhonot or vice versa. that will cause troubles. ;)

I love the penta style! My alltime favorite... Check out hes 2 albums from this year

Penta - horn please (my rating 11/10)

Penta - portuguese abduction (allso very nice)

Hmm... The new album from ocelot - 9 lives will maybe catch your taste?

Furious - Uncanny beats.. Is a bit faster and harder, but you might find some stuff you like in there :)

But Penta is a style of he's own (IMO) so it's a tough question you asked there

Ohh yeah, there is a band/producer called "Parus" and another one named "Atriohm"

You might find some penta similarities in that... But you can have a hard time finding music from them, as far as i know, they have only released tracks on VA's

I have a Promo album from atriohm, but i dont know if you can find it anywhere

If you like Penta, check out pretty much any Auraquake release, you'll likely hear some stuff to love. Also, try:

Quasar-One Day

Mubali-Cats @ Play

any Shamanfilms VA

VA-Dark Steps of the Mind (Moonsun Recs) (strange name, but great tracks)

VA-Neverending Story 2 (Zaikadelic) (Track 2, Imaginary Sight v Atriohm, is great, also check trk 1 for Penta wierdity)

Guinea Pigs-Not Tested on Animals

VA-Kill Fucking Bill (Deja Vu) (Yeah, another strange name but a hell of a release, though it may be out of print...)

Abnormal Project-Rules of Ohm

VA- Generator Operator Destroyer (Temple Twister)

VA-Acid Mutants (Discovalley) (Some classics on here, such as Parasense-Iron Punk B) )

VA-Peace for the Wicked (OSOM/Tantrumm) (Maybe some too fast tracks, but there's some good work here)

VA-Tempus Viator (Tantrumm)

VA-Royal Straight Flush (Mighty Quinn) (Trk 2-Darkshire v Detonator v Aeneon= and aMAZING track)

Kemic-Al- the Dark Journal (Butterfly) (Not so penta-ish, but a hell of a well done release)

VA-Dark Side of Goa (Discovalley)

that sould be a good start. Happy digging!

I'm not familiar with nitzhonot, and the brief descriptions I've read previously on this forum has made me want to stay away from it.

I don't like much darkpsy either, but I do recommend Toi Doi

By the way, that Toi Doi website I linked to sucks. You'd do better finding audio samples on saikosounds.com or psyshop.com

Hey I've been really digging Penta-Funraiser and I'd like some hear some more darkpsy like it. So nice and dancey stuff... and atmospheric as well as not too minimal. Or even some more melodic darkpsy stuff... so long as it isn't too minimal and is either dancey or atmospheric or preferably both

Favourites out of that (great examples of what I'm talking about).

It is done

September

Eater of worlds

I think nitzhoot is sort of like half darkpsy or something so if you could recomend any artists that fit into that genre too that'd be great. Or single tracks is fine too I guess. Also if you happen to have a darkpsy/similar mix please post it (loved Cybernetikas warpcore 3... although the tracks in it are not quite what I'm looking for).

Try moon unit and psychovader compilation...

And Scatterbrain - infernal angel

• 2 weeks later...