Xamanist :: Matchu Pitchu

Xamanist

Greetings,

one more track to present the new project Xamanist: Matchu Pitchu

Re-edition of an old Swan X-1 track, something beetween goa and night psy :) Terence McKenna's words all over it ehehe

http://www.psytracks.com/Xamanist

Enjoy and comment please!

Boom

That's a great track my friend!

Seriously, this is the closest I can think to New School Goa. It really sounds modern, but have the Old School Feeling in it and like your previous track it perfectly balances between light and darkness. The bassline is liquid, I love that. And the hi-hats fat and loud, exactly how they should be.

I really like in 5' when the all the melodies blend together.

And the melodies have an indian feeling, nice!

It seems Portuguese guys know how to produce good psy ;)

Keep it up!!! :clapping:

Thanks for the kind comment Ormion :) You catched the same feelings from this track as I :)

Lots of Portuguese musicians are listening to trance at parties since the last millennium :D so we had time to learn a bit ;) thanks

Any more comments?

boom

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this track is now available in WAV format at http://cytopia.org

cost: 0 € :D

just go to "Free Tracks" or find myself as an artist: Xamanist

enjoy! boom

Dude. Machu Pichu ROCKS :) On my playlist this weekend. I love the bassline - very out of the ordinary. The hats are nice and clattery as well esp with the rev edits. Nice goan style lines.

What did you produce this on?

John.

Dude. Machu Pichu ROCKS :) On my playlist this weekend. I love the bassline - very out of the ordinary. The hats are nice and clattery as well esp with the rev edits. Nice goan style lines.

What did you produce this on?

John.

Thanks, John :)

I mixed this track with Cubase SX, but most of the synth and drum lines where made in Reason and exported to Cubase (I think bass too). The arrangement was made in Reason.

Pretty soon I'll finish 2 or 3 tracks that come from that time and made by the same process. "White Magik" is another of those tracks.

Boom!