Oforia takes the "Infected" Plunge

Goa Bill

:(:(:(:(:(

So, sad, especially when IMHO Ofer Dikovsky is (or was) the most talented producer ever to have emerged out of Israel.

Not necessarily objectively the best, but most definitely my favorite. Indoor, Pigs In Space and Tandu are three amazing projects he was involved in, and his track "Out There" is one of my all time favorites. It's arguable whether his early albums are classics, but I found all of his old school material to be top drawer stuff! :) The application of those sharp and metallic sounds to his furious, energetic and stomping tracks was blowing pretty much all the other israeli competition out of the frame.

Unfortuantely, even prior to peeking into this thread I was getting disappointed with his more recent production, which was deteriorating from album to album...

haven't really liked any of his more resent out-put... last I liked was on IsrAliens 2: Bizarro (raw) and that was even a psysex rmx so that might not count at all... boring music really.... liked his earlier stuff though.

So it really doesn't surprise me that much, he probably just wanna ride the IM wave and get some $ out of it :P , fair enough, didn't bother with his out-put anyways!

I,m not saying i really like it but i have heard worse.. i would imagine every artist gets to point one day where they dont want to use the same drum pattern in every track ..

The problem is not the kick and not the full on bassline. The problem is the lousy singing with horrible Israeli accent. Violent Vision did it so much better.