• Colin OOOD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jikkenteki is very good!

I'd vote for him!

But I actually can't vote, because I only know Jikkenteki's music :D

Never have heard a single complete song from OOOD. I'm serious. I only have checked out samples for Free Range, that's all I know of his music ... but I can tell I didn't find the sounds too great, otherwise I'd have checked out more...

I care less about it than I do about the fact you spelled 'cares' with a 'k'...

Im glad you noticed it enough to voice your opinion about it.

I thought it would be cool if I put a k instead of a c just the way its kool at times to say kool instead of cool.

Im glad you noticed it enough to voice your opinion about it.

I thought it would be cool if I put a k instead of a c just the way its kool at times to say kool instead of cool.

Kjhuul!

I would answer OOOD because of history... A live and otherworld and the co-ops etc... but I listened to free range and didn't really do it for me... --> so new stuff not really

When I have listened to the jikkenteki album enough I'll maybe cast a vote... But I'll judge only the new music... Because history would be unfair :)

I agree with Somseensee about OOOD's history and stuff, but I have to say I liked the new album too. Also love Jikkentekki's music btw.

Thats a great poll. Despite on what many says

I never listened any tracks from both of them, but I would say Jikkenteki cause he seems to be more down to earth kind of guy, while OOOD seems to be more of a weirdo, but I think thats because he is british :drama:

I never listened any tracks from both of them, but I would say Jikkenteki cause he seems to be more down to earth kind of guy, while OOOD seems to be more of a weirdo, but I think thats because he is british :drama:

If you think I'm wierd, you should meet the rest of the band...

Posted Image

If colin is such a dancefloor kilargh why is this thread totally tied??

I'll tell you why, because I voted for jikkenteki since I knew more people would vote for colin so me and others seem to have given him the credit he desirves.

Colin: All you do now is lip sync to samples talking about marijuana and batman trying to make hip and modern beats to compete with Duvdev's brilliance but you've got NOTHING on him everyone knows you are copying he is the true vocal rhymes monstargh

and Teki: You seem to totally forget the kickdrum in half your tracks but at least you don't sing so I like you!!

[totally joking around with both of you, don't punch me :P ]

Colin: All you do now is lip sync to samples talking about marijuana and batman trying to make hip and modern beats to compete with Duvdev's brilliance but you've got NOTHING on him everyone knows you are copying he is the true vocal rhymes monstargh

You forgot to mention the 'gesture show'. You have any idea how long it takes to get that shit perfect between the four of us in the band? So many little sounds to choreograph.

Currently mastering "Jikkentekki with 11 - Super Power Mustard".

ooo, the temptation.

;)Posted ImageNice track, hope I've done it justice...

Before doing my choice i just had to listen to both artists and i have to say that Jikkenteki won my vote - great producer (but that doesn't mean that OOOD is really bad, no, but their latest album is really lame comparing to "A Long Walk Home")

Just can't wait to hear some new material from Jikkenteki. :drama:

• 2 weeks later...