Ban jhankri

Jikkenteki vs Colin OOOD  

52 members have voted

1. 1. choose the best

• Jikkenteki
    • Colin OOOD

i don't want bullshit like "hey they are different, hey i like both"

think of it like this

if someone put a gun in your face and told you to choose one of them who would that be?

or if you went a long trip and your mp3 player had place for only the tracks of one on them (no if you mixed their tracks something magic would happen and you would die)

or maybe you went back in time when they were both kids and god (or hiro nakamura) told you to kill one of them so he never existed

i can't vote...i never listened any track by jikkenteki but i see he gets a lot of appreciation here...so...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one would do that. I have Lu Blu by my side.

:ph34r:

let me rephrase just for you then

if lu bu pointed his fist in your face then who would you choose?

i didnt even know jikkenteki made music, i just know him as a forum member.

this thread needs abasio

i don't want bullshit like "hey they are different, hey i like both"

think of it like this

if someone put a gun in your face and told you to choose one of them who would that be?

or if you went a long trip and your mp3 player had place for only the tracks of one on them (no if you mixed their tracks something magic would happen and you would die)

or maybe you went back in time when they were both kids and god (or hiro nakamura) told you to kill one of them so he never existed

i can't vote...i never listened any track by jikkenteki but i see he gets a lot of appreciation here...so...

If someone put a gun to my head, I will rip it out of his hand with a ninja move and shoot the fucker. Or I will die, I dont let anyone scare me into saying that i need to chose. Fuck that shit.

I chose OOOD, merely because I have listened to the whole career, and I love how it has Evolved. And please, its not Colin OOOD, its OOOD.

edit, and I think this poll is lame. imagine if you make a Otto Matta vs Nemo poll :P;)

Oh and yeah, I love Jikkenteki's music, its just not the same as OOOD

Now, can I shoot you? :D

We should have a Ban jhankri vs some other psynews member poll then :)

come on man...make a poll with me and an other member...so what?

if colin or jikkenteki are offended by this poll i'm terrible sorry...i'm too innocent to understand that someone would have a problem

Contrary to what seems to be the majority, I never listened to any of OOOD stuff (heretic!).

I won't vote, but I sure think Jikkenteki made some awesome stuff: An Angel Takes Flight, Warmth In Cold Places, Ambiguity, Days Of The Weak and more are all very good!

Unfortunately I didn't really liked Jikkenteki's stuff on Mainspring Motion, but that's another story.

And I also think this poll is a little "unhealthy". I don't think this kind of competition is good, because you can say whatever you want, some people can always feel bad/offended etc. when compared to others. But that's my point of view.

I don't think ban jhankri made this poll to offend anyone but just to have some harmless fun . Like Basilisk said both will be flattered. As for the poll: I regard both artists in high esteem .. one out did the other by a micro centimeter. :)

I would answer OOOD because of history... A live and otherworld and the co-ops etc... but I listened to free range and didn't really do it for me... --> so new stuff not really

When I have listened to the jikkenteki album enough I'll maybe cast a vote... But I'll judge only the new music... Because history would be unfair :)