VA - Opus Iridium [Suntrip Records / SUNCD10]

So do we agree that suntrip's compilation cover art is the best cover art there is? I do

The Suntrip cover art is awesome - especially on this compilation. But there's no Suntrip cover that beats the I.F.O. cover.. yet :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Suntrip cover art is awesome - especially on this compilation. But there's no Suntrip cover that beats the I.F.O. cover.. yet :)

I agree.

Though Khetzal cover is veeeeeery close.

Awaits my copy of OI with impatience!

A bit off-topic, but what's up with that:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/

:huh:

Did they run out of Suntrip's stock (which I hope is the case), or is there some kind of relationship problem?

It's just Psyshop... THey have to restock at our distributor, I hope they do soon... has nothing to do with a relationship, don't worry :)

Got the CD today and I'm very very happy with the final result! I was a bit worried about the colors but everything looks perfect! I love the ambient CD.. :)

Many thanks for using some of my photographs, it's been an honour :)

:posford:

This has to be the best Goa compilation ever since 1996-7 WOW I get a feeling of going back in time, when melodies were still good, when Psychedelic was still psychedelic... holy fucking crap is it good!!!! :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

This has to be the best Goa compilation ever since 1996-7 WOW I get a feeling of going back in time, when melodies were still good, when Psychedelic was still psychedelic... holy fucking crap is it good!!!! :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

:wank: are u being a tad nostalgic??!

I'm quite happy about this release too. Only thing that bothers me is that its a bit too focused on the "harmonic" melodies and "softness" all the way through (on the uptempo CD), (I'm missing them more intense tracks), but I guess that has been the aim of this release (or at least thats the feeling I get when listing to it)...

I'm quite happy about this release too. Only thing that bothers me is that its a bit too focused on the "harmonic" melodies and "softness" all the way through (on the uptempo CD), (I'm missing them more intense tracks), but I guess that has been the aim of this release (or at least thats the feeling I get when listing to it)...

Exactly, this cd 1 was more the morning type of cd... :) for more intense stuff, the Merr0w album and partly the filteria one will satisfy you for sure :)

i was actually kinda dissapointed...

not that the tracks are bad

they just didnt live up to my expectations :P

no harm done :D

i take it back,

its perfect :D

especially afgin's track... a fuckin diamond best goa track since the good years...

=]

i was actually kinda dissapointed...

not that the tracks are bad

they just didnt live up to my expectations :P

no harm done :D

i take it back,

its perfect :D

especially afgin's track... a fuckin diamond best goa track since the good years...

=]