VA - Opus Iridium [Suntrip Records / SUNCD10]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward for that release

and specially for

Afgin - From The Heart (Tribute to Wonderboy)

Because, tribute to sun & tribute to afgin was something tasty to my ears :)

Also it would be cool to hear something like this: Sun - Tribute to Afgin and Sun - Tribute to Wonderboy :)

Seriously, now i am listen Tribute to Sun and in 1000th-time find it superb.

I can't believe how good this looks. It's like getting chocolate cake with ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry on top after a delicious steak dinner with a great wine.

I'm starving! :posford:

Mdk

Damn! You just made me hungry <_<

This 2CD is making me hungry for it too :P

This is so amazing news. Suntrip, a specially lately, do so so so wonderful job. I cant wait to have this one in my stereo!!! Huuu someone will fill up cases, for shore!!!

Maximum respect! :clapping:

Just on my ear :drama:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question to suntrip crew.

Guys tel me please. We have been wondering with a friend, is that Shakta's track a brand new product or oldie which is being now released ?

Brand new track... :)

At first he said "no way", untill he did an old school live act at a party of us, and after that he said "yes", this is worth it :)

Cover etc to be published within a few days :)

At first he said "no way", untill he did an old school live act at a party of us, and after that he said "yes", this is worth it :)

Cover etc to be published within a few days :)

Samples also?

Jos, I know it now for sure, after listening to this release i'll die peacefully :D

Not only Shakta was shocked with the oldskool live he gave us, Ra was aswell and yeah, Afgin, what can I say?! :posford: :clapping:

Bring me more more moooorreee!!! :wank:

This is a massive string of artists clashing all in one place.

Naturally, top of the line names don't necessarily imply spectacular music, and Suntrip has some seriously high expectations to live up to, so I'll wait until I get the proper release in my hands before the praising. But I'm all excited, yeah. This is in my next big order :posford:

Short extracts are already available on Arabesque website: http://tinyurl.com/2fn8o9

Check them out !!!!

OK OK OK OK now we're talking. Let's get down to business already will you? When do the pre-orders start?

:D Thanks a lot instant buy after hearing the samples (I think I'll be positively surprised by Electrypnose, sounds nicey!)

sounds really good, think I creamed my pants a bit, creamed them most over the 1st CD... but then again its almost impossible to get an idea about a chill track in 44 seconds... :unsure:

can't wait till it will be popping through my mail-thingy!