kryptum - paradox

Rupture

Hi man,

this track is very well produced and composed, in your spooky dark-psy style :)

I would love to ear it in a Boom night ehehe

good work, good luck!

boom

(please ear and comment my new track @ http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=49652)

massive dark killargh, its probably mastering or what not issue, but bass line could be bit louder-punchier if you know what im talking about :)

also, it sounds well built, but some sounds sound as they would be not "clear" enough present in the mix, as if they were simply not "polished" mix wise, i mean, they are there, they are great, but they all clash with other sounds, you know when you listen to released dark killarghs on some album/va, you hear all those sounds from the other side clear and nothing clashes, is it mastering or smthn, have no idea, but your track doesnt sound bad at all ;)

and after 5th minute when "main" theme kicks in again id want to hear snare kick sooner than it comes :) and that weird eery ufo sci-fi sound in background is just great, perfect, crazy, fits! track goes really great after 6th minute :D @7:45 when bassline ends it loses sort of its flow, imo that kick that comes sort of interrupts the flow of the track there :) dont know, perhaps bassline running and mutating would be better than kick :P

liked it.

wow reger,massive review :D thank you very much!i did just a quick overall compression and EQ to make the track more listenable,i plan to work on it again ,specially on mixing and mastering once i get my broken monitor back ,i'll let you know about it!glad you enjoyed it and thanks once again.cheers!