AFGIN - FROM THE HEART full track listening

afgin

hello to all goa fans..

in the link below u can listen to my track "FROM THE HEART"

the story behined the track is the emotion part,the track is with a lot of emo lines,and melodic tunes.

the track is mixed with a positive psychedelic goa melodies,and floating sounds.

so like the name of the track, i would to thank FROM THE HEART to the following people:

guy&avi from OLD IS GOLD community,israel

Joske&fabien from suntrip records

to the old goa artists,that give the inspiration for the music,and for their legacy they give us..

to the new goa artists,for continue the legacy with their music..

to the goa parties organizers in israel (AMANITA,PSYSPIRIT,MOON DROPS, AYWASKA)

to the israeli goa crowed,that coming to the goa parties in israel in the summer 2007

and to all global goa crowed,all over the world,and beyond,that keeping the goa vibes alive

big thanks to u pepole...FROM THE HEART..

AFGIN/suntrip records

link to the track:

http://www.o-zen.com/art/bands/896/music.php

From the Heart

Track Review

I think your new track is beautiful.

I love the warm, opening melodies, sustained notes, and other various melodies. The song is very emotive. You take your time to build up the track, its more meditative and doesn't rush to impress, the core essense of GOA simply is, in being, not trying to be. Or trying to impress with twists, turns and cork screw sounds within loops. But being, in reflection of the heart, the body, mind, and spirit.

The change around the halfway point is good as well as the transmission around 7:00. Is the L.s.d. sample really necessary I don't know, because this is coming from the heart, and unless the artist or the heart loves l.s.d. than I suppose it makes it more passionate. Otherwise why bother when a sample relative to "love" or "the heart" can take its place. Just an obsevation.

All in all, wonderful job. For those unfamiliar this is more contemplative and dreamy New-School Goa than it is a big climactic party track.

B+

From the Heart

Track Review

I think your new track is beautiful.

I love the warm, opening melodies, sustained notes, and other various melodies. The song is very emotive. You take your time to build up the track, its more meditative and doesn't rush to impress, the core essense of GOA simply is, in being, not trying to be. Or trying to impress with twists, turns and cork screw sounds within loops. But being, in reflection of the heart, the body, mind, and spirit.

The change around the halfway point is good as well as the transmission around 7:00. Is the L.s.d. sample really necessary I don't know, because this is coming from the heart, and unless the artist or the heart loves l.s.d. than I suppose it makes it more passionate. Otherwise why bother when a sample relative to "love" or "the heart" can take its place. Just an obsevation.

All in all, wonderful job. For those unfamiliar this is more contemplative and dreamy New-School Goa than it is a big climactic party track.

B+

hey jon,

first,i want to tell u,that i am enjoying reading your reviews on music in general,i think u can realy get in to the artist mind,and his messege on his track.

and in my track u succeed to read my mind,and my messege perfectly..

when i'm sitting and make music,first i listen to my inner feelings in that same time,and express it into my music,i like to put the dreamy goa trance,mixed with gentel melodies that playing in the same time,with small tb 303 sounds in the background,and with emo bassline that changed during the track.

in my track, the goal at the end,is to create a warm atmospheric goa track,floating all the way,track that tell a story,my personal story,that pepole could listen to the track,and understand what i've been trying to tell through the sounds.

about the LSD sample,well,by the years,a lot of pepole told me about their LSD expirience with trance music,and how that expirience effect on their feelings,and emotions,so i put the LSD sample into the track.

again,thanks for your professional review,and for understand my messege through the track...

keep the goa vibes alive...

AFGIN/suntrip records

Hi!

The intro is full of beautiful goa melodies and spirit, as always... very good story and sounds, good oldschool production, good trip :)

good work, good luck

boom

What a wonderful peice of music. Congratulations on accomplishing such a track Elad!

You are a true goa purist, I'm sure a welcomed dose of nostalgia for all the true oldschoolers.

hey jon,

first,i want to tell u,that i am enjoying reading your reviews on music in general,i think u can realy get in to the artist mind,and his messege on his track.

I feel this way too about your reviews Jon Cocco, I Enjoy reading them and like how you extend them to any music you encounter that you enjoy.

Is the L.s.d. sample really necessary I don't know, because this is coming from the heart, and unless the artist or the heart loves l.s.d. than I suppose it makes it more passionate. Otherwise why bother when a sample relative to "love" or "the heart"

Those terms are synonymous I believe :D I think the sample should stay.

Nice job.

Really mellow trip, I like acid in high doses so I would like it to show more teeth.. This is kinda candyflipinn stuff :ph34r:

That bassline at 4.00 ruined whole trip but flashback seconds after turned it back on line.. As you have good background u know what happens at 6.00 in goa and thats nicely done..

Overall, great track, nice lines, good old classic kick and fluid basslines (except that mess at 4.00).. Since u didnt put download option it was great way to test directwireing features on my audio card and it works perfectly :P but I think Ill have to maximise the track.. Maybe the voice should have few dB up.. Do u wanna share which tools did u use for lead lines?

In one other topic u said u posted the samples, where are they? I cant find them on the page..

Nice job.

Really mellow trip, I like acid in high doses so I would like it to show more teeth.. This is kinda candyflipinn stuff :ph34r:

That bassline at 4.00 ruined whole trip but flashback seconds after turned it back on line.. As you have good background u know what happens at 6.00 in goa and thats nicely done..

Overall, great track, nice lines, good old classic kick and fluid basslines (except that mess at 4.00).. Since u didnt put download option it was great way to test directwireing features on my audio card and it works perfectly :P but I think Ill have to maximise the track.. Maybe the voice should have few dB up.. Do u wanna share which tools did u use for lead lines?

In one other topic u said u posted the samples, where are they? I cant find them on the page..

if candyflipping is mellow then you are doing it wrong...haha

great track afgin congrats :clapping: