Need help finding a Channel Inverter VST/DX

Simple as that. I need a vst or dx plugin (preferably free?) that I'll be putting in my master bus and all it does is inverts the stereo channels. So left goes right, and vice versa. I need this cos, the outputs from my soundcard are inverted (manufacter mistake over at terratec labs <_<) so it's quite impossible for me to do any stereo work when I've got the channels inverted. Got any ideas? (plz don't redirect me to booble thx!)

Ed: I've looked about on kvraudio but couldn't find any. Maybe I'm searching with the wrong keywords, not sure :/

What's the use of that? I need it during production, otherwise I would have to do all my productions backwards. Nice try tho lol

And why dont u simply switch cables of the speakers on the output and it will play normally without any fx..

Interesting link.. that kellys, do u see any use of it in sidechaining?

And why dont u simply switch cables of the speakers on the output and it will play normally without any fx..

Interesting link.. that kellys, do u see any use of it in sidechaining?

Actually it's for my headphone jack. I can't switch the cables like I would with the analog outputs.

Yeah I could see some use in it, maybe add it in the channel thats triggering the sidechain and achieve a different effect on the ducked audio. You would need a sidechain compressor that has some use of panning. Well I'll try it out anyhow and see if anything interesting comes up.