Vocoder

I dont know, I cant get it to work.. As I figured u must load a sample into it.. Can u somehow connect it to audio out port? It would be more compact, like the orange voco..

It is setup for silence at first.

Took me awhile to figure it out :

1. use a preset

2. Load a sample

3. set it to 'vocode'

4. set the moniter section to 1+2 output

I guess you can have two samples messing with each other, but I haven't messed with this yet.

It is setup for silence at first.

Took me awhile to figure it out :

1. use a preset

2. Load a sample

3. set it to 'vocode'

4. set the moniter section to 1+2 output

I guess you can have two samples messing with each other, but I haven't messed with this yet.

Cool man, cool! Looks like u messed with it (u had to since u payed for it :P )..

I'm almost sure you can get two samples messing with each other, u have cross fader in the middle for that as I can remember.. Looks like now I'm too gonna mess with it, thanks much man..

Anyways do u vocode your own voice for tracks? I don't, I'm to shy, I use samples :lol: but looks like I'm gonna have to start now..

I didnt get u, I know u can load sample but I wanna route output from audio track to vocoder input, get me? Is that possible with vokko like it is with orange vocoder