My first track that sounds a bit professional

Ormion

''A bit professional'' meaning that has a steady production and doesn't sound as amateur as my previous tracks.

I worked really hard to make it sound as good as I could with my primitive equipment, so I beg for some feedback.

The style is Night crazy Psy but still has melodic lines and an acid ending.

Thank you! :)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5199662cee5144/

Don't like that style at all, but in fact it sounds much better than some dark/tech/whatever-it's-called-recently tunes I've heard, so it must be good :) Some melodies and harmonies along the way I find a bit 'unfortunate', but then again it's the style's characteristic feature, considered psychedelic by many. What I liked most is that it changes all the time, develops and never stays boring. Some nice sounds and effects here and there. Good track overall, but it's hard for me to say more because I'm not able to compare it to others within that style...

As for the production, I'd probably turn up the highs a bit?

Now, please listen to what I've created and give some feedback ;):D

Don't like that style at all, but in fact it sounds much better than some dark/tech/whatever-it's-called-recently tunes I've heard, so it must be good :) Some melodies and harmonies along the way I find a bit 'unfortunate', but then again it's the style's characteristic feature, considered psychedelic by many. What I liked most is that it changes all the time, develops and never stays boring. Some nice sounds and effects here and there. Good track overall, but it's hard for me to say more because I'm not able to compare it to others within that style...

As for the production, I'd probably turn up the highs a bit?

Now, please listen to what I've created and give some feedback ;):D

Hey man thanks for listening and commenting! Don't worry my next track will be Goa 100%. I like to try different styles. Thanks for the words! :)

Hi Ormion!

dark funky intro... good panoramic fx, nice oldschool kick... story flows gently and nicelly! geting step by step into mad darkness.

not sure, but bass seems to hide behind kick sometimes (i'm listening now with headphones)

melody @ 5:30 doesn't seem to fit very well in the tone of the music IMO

@ 6:20 and after, good effects and voices... @ 8:00 melody seems out-of-tune again IMO

good ending! maybe more highs in the global mix are needed

good work, good luck!

boom

I like this crazy style a lot.A lot of psy elements.

If you work the quality of sounding for ex a more powerfull kick and bass maybe will be very nice.

Try little more with some of melodies that you have.They are seems to be out of the track.

Me like!

@ serguei, sparkunian

Thanks a lot guys about the comments. I really appreciate it. :)

About the kicks and the bass you're both right, since I still has a long way to produce a track with perfect production.

About the melodies: Well I listened to them so many times when I was working the track that subconsiounesssly they entered my mind and I thought they fit. Apparently I was wrong :D

Thanks again! :posford:

Euhm, no. But you already know that I am not into dark psy that much, so I can't be fully objective.

For me, it is too fast and as antic said it misses a lot of highs. Serguei gave perfect description of the track so I don't want to repeat the same thing.

All I can say, stick to your goa style, it fits you much better. ;):D

Euhm, no. But you already know that I am not into dark psy that much, so I can't be fully objective.

For me, it is too fast and as antic said it misses a lot of highs. Serguei gave perfect description of the track so I don't want to repeat the same thing.

All I can say, stick to your goa style, it fits you much better. ;):D

:clapping: Seraph!!!! Your opinion counts double for me! :D

Even that you already knew you didn't gonna like it, you listened to it, you're such a good guy! :)

My next track will be Goa and fully melodic, I'm working on it now :posford:

Don't worry my next track will be Goa 100%.... I like to try different styles....

Ah dude, don't get in a rut and stick with one style. If we all stuck with one style nothing new would be produced. Others may not like it, but personally I think it's amazing; I would f-ing love to have this dropped on my head at 3:00am. I absolutely love 1:30~ because it's dark, but at the same time it's almost comical. It's so bouncy and fat. Keep up the good work.

Ah dude, don't get in a rut and stick with one style. If we all stuck with one style nothing new would be produced. Others may not like it, but personally I think it's amazing; I would f-ing love to have this dropped on my head at 3:00am. I absolutely love 1:30~ because it's dark, but at the same time it's almost comical. It's so bouncy and fat. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the good words man!!! You make me happy! :D

About the styles.

Well like you said, I hate to stick to one style. But after a dark-ish track I prefer to continue to a pure morning one. And then to dark again and so on...

Thanks again! :)