my first track ever

Guest antic

[i posted this already in 'Music Promotion', but it seems this sub-forum is much more active]

Ok, here goes. After almost 10 years of silence I made something that might get finished one day. It was written and mixed on cheap Senheiser in-ear plugs on my laptop, so I wouldn't expect it to sound finished or 'mastered'. It has a bit too much highs and the middle is not transparent enough...

Please tell me it's bearable and I should finish it ;):D

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ygglznu9pz

If anyone's curious, it was written on tracker, using internal effects and mono samples I found somewhere on the web (no VST or VSTi-s whatsoever, even though they're fully supported).

That's a very nice track man!

It definitely sounds like Shakta, from the melodies to the percussion. I find the production really ok , maybe the hi-hats are a bit loud but overall so far it sounds awesome.

Finish it! It deserves it. :)

That's a very nice track man!

It definitely sounds like Shakta, from the melodies to the percussion. I find the production really ok , maybe the hi-hats are a bit loud but overall so far it sounds awesome.

Finish it! It deserves it. :)

Thanks, will do my best :)

Shakta you say? That's almost the best compliment I could expect (best would be Cosmosis, but then it does sound nothing like Billy's work)

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I like it Artur.

Hey, rumor has it I may come to Poland when my local Artur moves back [Damon]. He's probably moving back there in two years. So there better be an off the wall event.

As for the high hats, I do agree, a bit high, but the track is still great. Like your speech spamples.

-d

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I like it Artur.

Hey, rumor has it I may come to Poland when my local Artur moves back [Damon]. He's probably moving back there in two years. So there better be an off the wall event.

As for the high hats, I do agree, a bit high, but the track is still great. Like your speech spamples.

-d

Thanks for the feedback - I appreciate it! :)

As for the visit in Poland, if it ever comes to it let me know (if you're going to be in Warsaw that is) and we'll meet for a beer or two! Are you planning to take your son with you?

Thanks for the feedback - I appreciate it! :)

As for the visit in Poland, if it ever comes to it let me know (if you're going to be in Warsaw that is) and we'll meet for a beer or two! Are you planning to take your son with you?

Yes, we want to go to one of those AWESOME winning Poland festivals. Damon shared those photos recently and they were wowz0rs. You guys sure know how to rock the psy parties artistically and musically.

-d

like the melodies you 've made!

Thanks a lot! I've got some ideas for how this track should develop, but it looks I'm gonna be busy making Monte-Carlo-counterparty-credit-risk-calculation-toolTM during the weekend, so I might not find the time to realise them... We'll see :)