Chi-Ad- Astral Warrior Remix ?

Adam

I was listening to my good old Chi-Ad: astral warrior few minutes ago, and i was wondering if there was any remix of that track, but chillout/downtempo/ambiant remix ??

Because i find the first part of the track wonderfull, and it would be so nice a track made with the same melodies, but without the "fullon" kick .. ??

somebody knows ?

No, I think After Ever is a completely different song... very beautiful, I might add. It is similar to CHI-A.D.'s excellent Fluid Cluster, released fairly recently... 120 BPM-ish downtempo trance with smooth mystic melodies and all the rest, highly recommended :) well, that vinyl is just great overall.

Edit: immediately after writing that I had one of those strange moments where the mind connects two songs in greater ways that one originally thought... no, it isn't merely similar--Fluid Cluster is a remake of After Ever! It has the exact same melody! No wonder my brain was putting them together :D