Future Classics

abasio

Electric Universe- Cosmic experience (Spirit Zone Records) (2004) Hate it or love it to death, but 10 years from now, this is the album people will want to hear when asking around for some good, energetic full on spiced with "ancient" school elements!

:P:D

Parasense - Apple [Acidance Records] 2001

First Step [Parvati Records] 2001

Psychedelically Yours [Parvati Records] 2002

Psychovader [Apoxina Records] 2002

Parasense - Avangard [Acidance Records] 2003

Third Trip [Parvati Records] 2003

Psychedelically Yours 2 [Parvati Records] 2004

Acid Mutants [ [Discovalley Records] 2004

Digital Talk - New Age Surf [Acidance Records] 2004

Grapes Of Wrath + Metaloids - Tits On Fire [Parvati Records] 2004

Deliver Us From Evil [serephana Records] 2004

Psycho Cell [Discovalley Records] 2004

Hasta La Patillas [Discovalley Records] 2005

Kindzadza and Friends : 13th Dimension Connection [insomnia Records] 2005

The Night Tribe [Vertigo Records] 2006

Greekedelia [Noize Conspiracy Records] 2006

Peace For The Wicked [Tantrumm + OSOM Music] 2006

First Step [Parvati Records] 2001

Psychedelically Yours [Parvati Records] 2002

Psychovader [Apoxina Records] 2002

Parasense - Avangard [Acidance Records] 2003

Third Trip [Parvati Records] 2003

Psychedelically Yours 2 [Parvati Records] 2004

Acid Mutants [ [Discovalley Records] 2004

Digital Talk - New Age Surf [Acidance Records] 2004

Grapes Of Wrath + Metaloids - Tits On Fire [Parvati Records] 2004

Deliver Us From Evil [serephana Records] 2004

Psycho Cell [Discovalley Records] 2004

Hasta La Patillas [Discovalley Records] 2005

Kindzadza and Friends : 13th Dimension Connection [insomnia Records] 2005

The Night Tribe [Vertigo Records] 2006

Greekedelia [Noize Conspiracy Records] 2006

Peace For The Wicked [Tantrumm + OSOM Music] 2006

except the parasense 1st album..

:wank: :lol: :wank: :lol: :wank: :lol: :wank: :lol:

Zomfg omfg bomfg domfg :) I listened to this omg I jeez! This is well I just placed an order for this album on psyshop though I really really didn't have the money for it, guess I'll have to starve a few days later this month. It's been such a long time since I listened to a psytrance album I actually wanted to buy. This is just my cup of tea great great music...incredible why did I not know of this release before it's been out for a year. I think I feel like Otto Matta when he posted a thread about Collaborating With Machines It's much easier navigating through the ambient scene :) there's so much psytrance now impossible to know what's good and bad and many releases just go buy unnoticed..

:D

Finally someone who understand that this album is GREAT! I've been raving about that album here for a while now so I'm suprised you didn't notice it :)

Just listen to me if you want to find good releases :D;) Joking!

:P:D

Nah... he's right

:P

Nah, you are both wrong. :P

Killargh debate :)

I am so right it would just feel wrong if I don't jump on the smiley band wagon: :P

Yeah, killargh debate, but I still stand behind my words, and can only say to you guys, ARE YOU MAD ? Ever since he switched to full on he sucks, too noisy, too random, yes, few melodies threw here and there but generally I am ultimately dissapointed especially after I've heard his recent live, I mean WTF ?? Random noise over the top. I tempt you guys to go to hear him nowadays if he ever comes near by and then come here and tell me about his modern skillz. :D;)

It's hard to say whether these tracks/albums will become classics or not. To be honest a meaning of classic refers rather to....hmm another things, more subjective. But ok, lets go. Here are my 5 cents. Stuff that is already a classic, but its prety "new", or will become classic.

Freq - Nurbs/Strange Atractors/Return To The Masters/Silkent Circus/Stone Shaker

Liquid Soul - I gt a rush/6:15am/cappoccino

Triac - Mean Between

Electric Universe - The Prayer

Logic Bomb - Reverser

Symphonix - Music Prostitute

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

Ohh and 1 more Eskimo - Party Pooper << This is the shit! Dancefloor classic for sure hehehe

I definitely agree about the Vibrasphere album! :-) Besides that maybe also the second Benza album, Principles Of Flight and Nystagmus. And for sure also Space Cat - Mechanical Dream.

For me Vibrasphere - Exploring The Tributaries is more respectable for future than the average Archipelago. :D

Matter of taste again I think. :) For me Explornig The Tributaries has the typical housy sound of Tribal Vision but in a more boring way. Not even close to the pure bliss of Archipelago.

Yeah, killargh debate, but I still stand behind my words, and can only say to you guys, ARE YOU MAD ? Ever since he switched to full on he sucks, too noisy, too random, yes, few melodies threw here and there but generally I am ultimately dissapointed especially after I've heard his recent live, I mean WTF ?? Random noise over the top. I tempt you guys to go to hear him nowadays if he ever comes near by and then come here and tell me about his modern skillz. :D;)

First of all, yes I am mad :P

I agree his latest album SUX and so does most of his live.. but Cosmic Experience for me is everything about how fullon should be... psychedelic , energetic, and melodic but not cheesy :) I suggest you try to here it UNprejudiced just once more :P

"Carbon Based Lifeform - Hydrophonic Garden"

Allready a classic to me

"Solar Field - Leaving Home"

Allready a classic to me

Goasia - From Other Spaces

Khetzal - Corolle

Freq - Strange Attractor

I can see Artifakts II becoming a classic.

U seem to be mentioning this in almost every thread :P not that I don't believe it might become a classic... but I just find find it quite funny ;)

Schizm

Boldy audio

I agree with those ones and when mentioning the more weird stuff Derango - Tumult probably is going to be a classic in this field as well, right??!!

another one I hope will become a classic too (because I believe it deserves it) is:

Trold - Time Of Illusion

oh yeah and what about

Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker ???

I deeply hope New Born's Observer EP will become a classic. :clapping:

I haven't heard such magnificent goa tune as The Observer in ages! :) You don't see people producing 23 minute goa tracks these days, and even more, having such glimmering results! This guy is surely on to something here...

All you who said goa these days just don't have "it" anymore.

go to ektoplazm website and DL for your own good...

I haven't heard such magnificent goa tune as The Observer in ages! :) You don't see people producing 23 minute goa tracks these days, and even more, having such glimmering results! This guy is surely on to something here...

Thanx for the tip Oopie, was not aware of this one at all...

Neither was I but Oopies description sounds just awesome. Will download it when I'm back home. Have you heard the second New Born release, I wonder how that is?

same here... got it down already... will listen to it now :D

and so far it sounds really nice (at 7:30 now)

Thats because there is nothing else to mention :P

hmm... I think there is, well each to their own :P But lets first of all hope there will be a world to remember the classics :o:ph34r::rolleyes: