internal audio recording VST

Guest antic

After almost 10 years of silence I managed to write something that might end up as an actual finished tune. Problem is, to finish it I need you guys to encourage me because I'm lazy MOFO ;)

I can't post the sample though, because I'm using demo version of the DAW in which the "Render to WAV" option is disabled. Therefore I'm looking for a VST that I'd put at the end of the audio chain (in Master Track) and it would record everything to a wav file. On my old computer, I could use any sound editing software (like Audacity) and record the sound from Mixer, but on the laptop I'm currently using I can only record from internal microphone or line-in.

Any ideas how can I get my sounds out of DAW?

:)

record it in wavelab while playing the track

I already said I can't:

On my old computer, I could use any sound editing software (like Audacity) and record the sound from Mixer, but on the laptop I'm currently using I can only record from internal microphone or line-in.

I've done a bit of searching and testing, and this is the best freebie recording vst I could find:

http://www.anarchysoundsoftware.co.uk/html...AnarchyRecorder

You need to enter your name and email, but the download starts immediately. Install the vst into your default vst folder. Then just load it up in your Master channel, and hit the Record button in that vst. After that of course you need to hit the play in your sequencer for the track to start playin. When you've finished, hit the stop button in that vst, after that click the Save button and save your file somewhere as a Wave file. You can convert it to mp3 later on ;)

Hope that helps! :)

this is the best freebie recording vst

Well thanks.. Ill try it.. It could be interesting.. Im recording with Audition, it works ok but in cubase I have this output called audition and nothing comes out of it.. I suppose I could link audition and cubase to start simultaniously .. Is this possible? That bugs me for long.. Thats why I dont record separate tracks.. And now I have a need for that since I dont have any CPU resources left in my new track..