Old gold

acidkills

Here is an old and unfinished track that I wanted to share.. I didnt finish it cause I lost the project and Im sorry for that cause it could be great track but anyways I like it even without good mixing and mastering.. Track is 5.32 MB (56K friendly) available for download and listening.. Ill probably make it again from scratch in some distant future cause I like the concept.. Tell me what u think..

just believe.mp3 - 5.33MB

It's nice for an old track. but yeah, it also sounds unfinished. i would add more percussion, more FXsounds (not filters, but just additional sounds outside the musical harmony) more lows and a kickdrum.

But i like the concept, there are also some electro elements in it.

I'm experimenting with that alot too lately, uptempo psychedelic electro.

check out aquanomaly -white devil on this page

I even tried recording vocals my girlfriend sang and mix them in this track but i deleted them.

It's nice for an old track. but yeah, it also sounds unfinished. i would add more percussion, more FXsounds (not filters, but just additional sounds outside the musical harmony) more lows and a kickdrum.

But i like the concept, there are also some electro elements in it.

I'm experimenting with that alot too lately, uptempo psychedelic electro.

check out aquanomaly -white devil on this page

I even tried recording vocals my girlfriend sang and mix them in this track but i deleted them.

Yeah track is pretty raw and lacks just what u mentioned..

About electro.. Of course it sounds that way since like I said its mainly created with my micron and micron is a killa for electro, tons of electro presets on it.. But, thats popular nowdays..

I also thinked about recording girlfriends vocals but I have YAMAHA Vocaloid now which could be great I suppose for vocals but I cant license it.. Its needs some LAN messing and its preety complicated..

Nowdays I use much less that electro stuff on micron.. Experimenting with VST only production but it showed that is too much CPU demanding so looks like that micron will be back in the game in the future..