Blown channel? Already?

So just a few minutes ago I was mixing 1200 Mic's "Magic Mushrooms" into SunDogs "Ancient Forest (Yantra mix)" when I brought in the bass of the second track and the volume cut off from my right headphone.... The headphones still work but the sound on my first channel, right side, is really crackly.... Is the damn thing already blown? I was doing all of the mixing in my headphones.... What the f*ck happened? I don't have the money for another mixer yet~! Maybe it's time for a DJM-909 ;]

Gah, double post. If a moderator could delete the other that would be great~. Nah, I don't think I have a warranty for it. I bought it from Guitar Center back in the states but I think I have held on to it for too long so they probably can't help. I'm not too worried.... Theres three channels and two of them still work but how does a digital mixer blow a channel anyways? It's not even hooked up to any speakers, amps, etc. Just my headphones. It happened when I swapped the bass and I guess it just peaked....

And oh yeah...

You'll have hard luck getting Guitar Center to work with you, but you don't need to. Contact the manufacturer. You should have some sort of manufacturer's warranty unless you bought it and didn't touch it for 5 years or something.