Do any GOA/PSY artists use strings?

StraydoG

As the title/description says. Strings is one of the things I somewhat miss hearing from trance. Other trancey effects too that arent used so much in these genres, unless theres any full-on that uses some? So is there any ablums worth checking out for a more trancey sound? Only examples I can think of right now is some of the tracks on M.W.N.N. - Moment of Truth CD. Maybe Melicia - Play With My Mind is the closest to normal trance I have thats newer. Thanks in advance too, you guys are brilliant.

Check out the new Toast3d album called High Infinity. I personally am not a fan of the trancey psy, as I do not like trance. But yeah its definetly a good album, except for the trancey elements...again, not my style, but its probably along the lines of what your looking for. Also, look at the album by DNA, called Break Out, Im not too sure if it has trancey elements, I don't remember, but what I do remember is I don't like the album. Hypersonic might also be what your looking for, just check that out, all I know is I don't like it. I'm into the full on psytrance, don't get me wrong on that, just nothing too trancey. OH! I just saw a new album that just came out: Twina - Visions, I checked it out, it has trancey stuff in it. All the albums I have mentioned except High Infinity are all on Phonokal records, so check out more stuff on that label, you might find lots of what your looking for. If you don't already know where to preview these albums, www.psyshop.com and www.saikosounds.com

as I do not like trance.

Would you say you like psytrance but you do not like trance? You like full on, but you don't like trance? Wait, what? Please elaborate, I'm failing to understand "as I do not like trance" but you're on a trance forum.

HELP!@

-d

Would you say you like psytrance but you do not like trance? You like full on, but you don't like trance? Wait, what? Please elaborate, I'm failing to understand "as I do not like trance" but you're on a trance forum.

HELP!@

-d

Yes thats exactly what I said. I am talking about your generic trance, stuff like what tiesto plays, or hardstyle trance, I don't like any other trance besides psytrance, the sounds in hard trance are terrible, BOOM BAM BOOM BAM TEE TEE TEE BOOM BAM BOOM BAM, there is no flow, then theres trance, and its usually always so fluffy, which I hate, so the only trance I like is psychedelic. There is flow, great rhythm, every song is a new adventure...

The Alternative Controle album called Alt + Ctrl has some trancey elements in it. I like it a lot, the first two tracks are not that special but then it gets really good imho. I don't know if they use the strings you mean but there are trancey elements in there for sure.

Ta guys, looking into some of them now.

Is there anywhere you can download samples? Saiko & Psyshop are not good for me. 10 seconds of music, load, repeat. Bad connection. Beatport has a few things.

Sure I need to make a full-on thread for those little that like it. All I know is Tatsu does, haha.

Anoebis - Cheers for the update, yay Suntrip!

Yes, Yahel. Im watching out for Waves of Sound and For the People.

The Antidote? Can you link me to that one? All I can find it Antidotcom & Close Encounters.

Thanks again guys. Still researching here and there to find other things too!