When in the hell...

Helios909 (rx7style)

... is the new Ra album going to be released? I mean, I'm just dying with anticipation over this thing... I've only been waiting since 2001 for a sequel to this masterpiece, and as soon as I heard confirmation that Christer was making a new album I kept checking the Suntrip website every day. Seeing as it's never updated, I should have been able to find the album this summer! Can someone please give me the details on this? I'm going crazy here! When the new Dimension 5 album was released they said his album would be "released in the Autumn". Can't I just preorder this thing already and then be surprised as hell when it finally arrives on my doorstep? Wow... I can't believe how badly I want this album - the date gets closer and closer yet it never arrives =(

right.

chill.

let the artists take their time and the final result will only get better.

but what if you are run over by a truck in three months and it comes out in four months?

that's called bad luck.

(I'm waiting for an album too, bro. Really bad. REALLY BAD. I don't even want to say which one, every time I want to mention it my mouth cramps itself into a scream. So you know how bad it is.)

:)

Well, it's actually quiet simple...

We don't push our artists for deadlines... At first the thing was planned to get released last year (we even had a CATnr for it, that's why SUNCD07 still does not exist), but he wasn't ready yet... And he still isn't, now around 6 tracks are finished... All fantastic, marvelous dreamy goa trance tracks... the old style! :)

We *HOPE* to get it released in spring now... I will have Christer playing on a party of mine in december, and I hope around that time we can finish all the details :) but as he promised to play new music in his live act, I'm sure completion is coming closer and closer, altough no deadlines! Artists should employ themselve as much as they want, so the result is the best :)

We don't push our artists for deadlines... At first the thing was planned to get released last year (we even had a CATnr for it, that's why SUNCD07 still does not exist), but he wasn't ready yet... And he still isn't, now around 6 tracks are finished... All fantastic, marvelous dreamy goa trance tracks... the old style! :)

We *HOPE* to get it released in spring now... I will have Christer playing on a party of mine in december, and I hope around that time we can finish all the details :) but as he promised to play new music in his live act, I'm sure completion is coming closer and closer, altough no deadlines! Artists should employ themselve as much as they want, so the result is the best :)

Anoebis i heard you played in a secret goa party somwhere here in the north of Portugal, is that true?

Well don't get me wrong here... I'm not saying anyone should just "force" a release out of anyone. To stunt an artists creativity by pressuring them to release an album before they are completely satisfied and comfortable with their music is unacceptable. I was just eager to hear where he was at with the album and when the new expected release date MIGHT be, so I can stop thinking "it could be tomorrow!!!" and reduce my level of anticipation. I mean really, we've waited this long, what's another couple of months or whatever? I'm sure that they will be fantastic tracks, and when they're ready, we'll hear them. Enough said - oh, except that I'm very jealous that you've heard most of them already... =(