progressive trance

Reznik

Maybe you could give an example of a track? Would make it easier to recommend stuff. :)

Most progressive trance I know is not hard in the way you describe it, for me the description sounds more like some progressive house or hardhouse.

Tegma - No Time (VA - Inner Circle, Tribal Vision Records...Check out the whole compilation)

Most Banging Progressive Psy-Tune ever imho

€dit:

Also some Tracks on "Haldolium - H2"

hmmm...there is probably more...let me think about it...

yeah...

"Igneous - Skip Insect" has some Banging, raw, metallic tunes...

and also "Bufo - Bug Eyes".

€dit2:

Sunseek - Jet Lag (VA - Iboga Set4) is quite banging too, a Dancefloor Monster....its near to FullOn, without beeing Cheesy in any way...

Maybe you could give an example of a track? Would make it easier to recommend stuff. :)

difficult for me, i got into progressive trance this weekend.

thx for the recommendations people, got the bufo album, i like it, thats what i was talking about :D

im searching for progressive trance that makes you lose you sanity and any sense on the dancefloor. really hard banging stuff.

any recommendations?

Just wait till I make some new mix and Ill post a traclist :lol:

:posford:

Most progressive trance I know is not hard in the way you describe it, for me the description sounds more like some progressive house or hardhouse.

Yeah, but there is progressive trance also as I see it.. Most of progressive house is commercial crap but there are some really banging track that I call progressive trance and have nothing to do with house except they are progressive..

just listening

Annarchy - Bizzare hi (Southern oscillation- DOMO)

it bangs, its trance, its progressive..

Anyways after third minutes track get some sounds I dont like.. But it still bangs..

Now Vaishiyas - Scape from the same compilation are rocking.. Awesome distorted leads..

Tegma - No Time (VA - Inner Circle, Tribal Vision Records...Check out the whole compilation)

Most Banging Progressive Psy-Tune ever imho

€dit:

Also some Tracks on "Haldolium - H2"

hmmm...there is probably more...let me think about it...

yeah...

"Igneous - Skip Insect" has some Banging, raw, metallic tunes...

and also "Bufo - Bug Eyes".

€dit2:

Sunseek - Jet Lag (VA - Iboga Set4) is quite banging too, a Dancefloor Monster....its near to FullOn, without beeing Cheesy in any way...

Some very strong selections here. All there's left to add is Ace Ventura that his debut album at some points sounds borderline full-on and Sensient that has his own ultra psychedelic and funky progressive.

Some very strong selections here. All there's left to add is Ace Ventura that his debut album at some points sounds borderline full-on and Sensient that has his own ultra psychedelic and funky progressive.

which albums do you recommend?

Most progressive bores me, Ive yet to really get into this style. Normal trance is sweet but on the normal trance side I dont like it and on the psy side of trance I think theres possibility, Ive just yet to find much. Vibrasphere - Archipelago is one I do have, to me thats more peaceful and relaxing. The music is always doing something and sounds nice. I have Sun Control Species coming along the way, hopefully its somewhat like that too. Ace Ventura, is it fairly faster and much of it nearing full-on? I may check it out.

vibrasphere - indian summer, one of the best banging prog tracks ever :)

ticon - waiting for the knights rocks as well.

if we're talking about new music - suncontrolspecies album is excellent.

I wouldnt fit Ticon, SBK, Mitellstandkinder ohne Strom into progressive.. Its more trance than progressive.. SBK maybe but..

Anyways ever heard Greed? More on the house side than trance..

Antix, Eelke Kleijn, True Lies, Force Mass Motion, Freq, Sound field, Nasser, Meeloo, Headroom, La Baaz

Bangin' progressive? Stuff that makes you shake your arse?

I can think of:

Ticon - Texas Magnusson ... DAMN YES!

Atmos - Luxor ... it's the bassline, baby

Chris Pointdexter - Darkness ... I prefer the original, some swear on the Ticon Remix ... try both, this is a gem

Sonic Cube - Subminimal (Sonnenvakuum Online Remix) ... a real good one for the ass shakers

oh and I second the mention of Tegma - No Time B)

Go for the new Bigwigs Album "THE NATIONAL HEROES OF SONIC PARALLEL"

Easily the best Upbeat Album this year (hey it's already mid November)...

It's not really progressive though, more a blend between Psy/Trance/Techno/Progressive, but a damn good one. So much stuff happening all the time, so much details, so much groove and so much uniqueness :posford:

Very trippy, mindbending Album with some really banging Tunes

Especially Track 7 "Scarlet's Dawning" will cause major havoc on any dancefloor

And the Cover ist just..... :drama:

Posted Image

Some (older) tracks that come into my mind :

Atmos - Klein aber doctor

Andromeda - Atmonizer

Human Blue - Rollercoaster

Lish - Outsiders

Phony Orphants - Rise

Son Kite - On air

And acts like :

Behind Blue Eyes, Liquid Soul, Shadow FX, Gaudium etc...

Check Digital Structures records and Iboga Records. You should find what you re looking for...

:)

Cheers..

+1

also SBK and Feuerhake

Funny, many of these are German... but German progg is WAY diffrent from Scandinavian...

damn it mate! those were THE years. 1998 - 2002. MY music. i so miss it. linear oompa oompa basslines, without any "groovy" touch, psychedelic to the bone...

also check out Segment. their album is imo the top notch of darkish psychedelic prog trance, together with Zerotonine - Cygnus Loops.