C H @ O S

seraph

What are the tracks that define chaos to you ?

Considering only psychedelic and goa trance, not this random mumbo jumbo presented these days...

How do you perceive chaos in music ? Here are my pics :

PSYCHAOS - CHAOS TO ORDER - Pretty obvious, eh ? But this track is like milestone in psychedelic history : wild, energetic, deranged and confused.

SLIDE - UNSTABLE - Psychotic, pumping, crazy, disoriented.... absolutely awesome ! Dark chaos at its best...

O.O.O.D. - SILENCE - Do I need to say more ? Absolute noisy power, ironically titled. Colin and the guys explained here...

CHI - A.D. - EYE AM THE I - Melodic, primal chaos. This is also one of the milestones in psychedelic history, absolute perfection.

COSMOSIS - HIGHER ACCESS - Psyhedelicatessen at its best. Twisting, twirling cosmic chaos precisely presented and executed.

BRAIN ACCENT - ORANGE ACID - Tim Schuldt presenting his idea of acid disorder, melodic, hypnotic lunacy. Brilliant !

DOOF - BORN AGAIN - Dark, gloomy, hypnotic vibes. He made very few very dark tracks and this one is one of his best.

PLEIADIANS - MAIA - The most complex track in the history of goa trance, at least IMO. It can't get better than this. Mesmerising !

Tell me your impressions... :posford:

Psychaos- Acidica I guess this is somewhat wilder and crazier than Chaos To Order...

Syb Unity Nettwerk- Tripperspaced This is the shit- Kris Klyven probably hitting his peak, IMHO. This is so wild, layered, hard and out of control, I find it incredible. It beats any of his other stuff!

Solar Quest- Harmonation 22 minutes of old school acid wizardry courtesy of mr. Saunders

Four Carry Nuts- Nuts without sugar Balances perfectly between a more melodic & wicked, wild as hell goa trance banger :)

Tandu- Alien pump :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Bypass Unit- Lunar senses Yikes, this is sooooooooo good!

Moonweed- It happens Fast, furious, hard and acidic more than you want it to be. This is it too! This is the track you always wanted to hear, but never found. You thought no one would ever produce it, but it's been here all the time. Well, there you go... :)

The Visitors deserve a strong mention in this thread. Cap'n Good Vibes, Tiny Little Engines, and Reality Check all top my list of chaotic old school madness. For a more classic UK sound, how about Syb Unity Nettwerk and UX? Space Puppy, Master Of The Universe, and Life Support Technology would fit nicely.

What are the tracks that define chaos to you ?

Considering only psychedelic and goa trance, not this random mumbo jumbo presented these days...

How do you perceive chaos in music ? Here are my pics :

Infect Insect, in my opinion, is a good example: unless in the right state of mind to appreciate it, it does sound like pure chaos to anyone ;) but in the right state, it does speak directely to your inner brain ... hehe

skazi - hit n run

too much chaos going on there

nah, actually mfg - project genesis is one of the most chaotic albums ever made :posford:

Guest E-Mantra

CHI AD-Zero Barier

MFG-ON mars -real chaos :)

Shakta-The future is now

Electric Universe-Luna overdrive

Pleiadians-Taygeta/Electra

Prana-Alien Pets

Crop Circles-antonomasia

Bypass Unit-frozen symrex

Psychaos -Seti

Synsun-Cosmic Experiment

LAB-rip off

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tandu- Alien pump :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh yes !

I also add :

OFORIA - UPLIFTER

HARDFLOOR - ACEPERIENCE

SOLAR QUEST - ACID AIR RAID

One of the cooler "recommendation" threads is back... YAY!

System 7- alphawave (Plastikman mix)

Lotus Omega- flower of life

Green Nuns of the Revolution- ring of fire

Eat Static- dionysiac (live mix)

Twisted Travellers- strange creatures

Jeff Mills- Berlin D - E - T - R - O - I - to tha fuckin' - T

Orichalcum & The Deviant- where are you?

Inscape- sedom