any worth checking psyshops in Zurich?

Guest antic

I remember there was a dedicated section for this kind of information in old psynews, but I can't find this now. :)

So, are there any shops selling goa/psytrance in Zurich? I'll be there for 3 days next week (work related stuff) and I'd gladly check if I can find anything interesting... Can be second-hand stores too, as I found a lot of great and rare stuff in those even here in Poland.

Thanks in advance for any hints. :)

I remember there was a dedicated section for this kind of information in old psynews, but I can't find this now. :)

yeah, just what I always say: bring that psy shop list back on, mars, please, will ya? A few updates from some of the users here about local shops they know and it could be a really good resource without much work...

Jamarico at Helvetiaplatz

Welcome to Zurich, please enjoy your stay and leave a lot of money :D

Thanks a lot! Will try to pay them a visit if I manage to find some time for myself :)

hes polish, he will leave nothing, but take a lot! (JUST KIDDING ANTIC!!!) :lol:

Hmm... Come to think of it, I'd use a new car ;):D

Thanks a lot! Will try to pay them a visit if I manage to find some time for myself :)

Hmm... Come to think of it, I'd use a new car ;):D

haha at least you have good humor about it. :)

anyways, I have been thinking since this thread was opened, and I think I will open up some open database where people can add shops in their area for trance/techno/electronica :)