Psygone-Optimystique

Ormion

this is the 1000th time you post a psygone thread but oh well i feel the same love with the album its damn great , sure its one of my top favs and very inspiring for me too :)

PSYGONE!

PS: - Wish he could make a release of his 1st album Organique properly... since it was released in various compilation under other aliases.

About his new stuff i really prefer his old works compared to his new work. :)

this is the 1000th time you post a psygone thread but oh well i feel the same love with the album its damn great , sure its one of my top favs and very inspiring for me too :)

PSYGONE!

PS: - Wish he could make a release of his 1st album Organique properly... since it was released in various compilation under other aliases.

Haha that's true! :D

PSYGONE!

you're a big fan of his work, I remember that...

His older work is actual melodic goatrance how it was...

perfect...

Ormion , have you listened to Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate album? perhaps you would like it , maybe it´ll remember you of psygone´s old stuff.

:)

Not yet, but I will! :)

Just for the record I ordered from my local shop your Pandemonium album and I will drop a review the moment I'll listened to it ;)

Not yet, but I will! :)

Just for the record I ordered from my local shop your Pandemonium album and I will drop a review the moment I'll listened to it ;)

thats nice ormion , pandemonium is different music but still i hope you´ll enjoy it :) , amithaba buddha goa gate perhaps will remember you of psygone , its the project that i have that´s old skool goa based plus im very influenced on psygone when i make old skool (i kinda like to use the same instruments and make different songs with them , like psygone did with his stuff ,always using the same sounds on the album, which i think its nice it keeps the same flowing throughout the album and it shows creativity). :)

plus im all full melodic as psygone :D

Jesus! Optimystique is insanely good! Thanks to this thread, I downloaded it, and now I must start hunting for a copy!

This forum does not support downloading music illegally.

/in before the Goa Head

(This is a joke post in case you, the reader, don't get it. ;) )

• 1 month later...

PS: - Wish he could make a release of his 2nd album Organique properly... since it was released in various compilation under other aliases.

Hi Guys

This is exactly what is going to happen in 2008,

Check out the blog on "myspace.com/psygone08"

Thanks and have a Grrreat Weekend

/Biller

Hi Guys

This is exactly what is going to happen in 2008,

Check out the blog on "myspace.com/psygone08"

Thanks and have a Grrreat Weekend

/Biller

Wait, wait.

So you're telling me that I'm gonna listen to The Drill track unmixed? This is what are you telling?

Please tell me it's real. Don't mess with people's feelings here :D

Best news I've heard in the last ten years!!!!

:posford: x 1000

It's pretty cool to hype an old goa album, considering whenever someone hypes something I might like a lot, I also get hyped and start looking for it.

And most often the end result being, that I am unable to hear it because it's so damn rare. :(

At least I managed to hear a 20 sec preview on youtube... bleh...

It's pretty cool to hype an old goa album, considering whenever someone hypes something I might like a lot, I also get hyped and start looking for it.

And most often the end result being, that I am unable to hear it because it's so damn rare. :(

At least I managed to hear a 20 sec preview on youtube... bleh...

Finding Optimystique is indeed difficult.

But there's a 3CD compilation called The Power Of Goa Trance and the third cd is Optimystique itself. It's very easy to find it, it has been released by ZYX music (commercial dance label).

Wait, wait.

So you're telling me that I'm gonna listen to The Drill track unmixed? This is what are you telling?

:posford: x 1000

Yes sir, and Thanks - All the tracks will be full-lenght, this is the idea behind this as well :drama:

//biller

I swear to God guys. You must listen to The Drill track. One of the best tracks ever written!

Is Encarta-Monotomic Master gonna be there too?

:D So excited! :D

Dunno what "Encarta" is - but yes Monotomic Master is also on that release to :)

and the Label is BEAMUP music!!!!

Dunno what "Encarta" is - but yes Monotomic Master is also on that release to :)

and the Label is BEAMUP music!!!!

Is one of those stupid names Hypnotic was using to release your Organique staff/ <_<

BEAMusUP!!! :D

Is one of those stupid names Hypnotic was using to release your Organique staff/ <_<

BEAMusUP!!! :D

Ahh Gotcha, yes there was some pretty strange names out there,

the worst one I guess was when they took a one of my tracks and named it "Bypass Unit".

But it was when licensers began to use the tracks it went wrong, the Guys at Hypnotic

were ok, but when the American mothership "Hypnotic/Cleopatra" began to work

with the Material it all went the wrong way.

These Guys were also responsible for Organique never seeing the dayligt :clapping: