MIDI bulk dump to computer

I want to save/backup patches onto the computer.

Just need a good program to recieve a midi dump on a pc.

Midi Quest! It's awesome, I downloaded it from torrent first then bought a copy because it was actually what I needed! [i always do the try before buy thing]. I have yet to have had a problem using all Roland gear anyways. :)

Flawless working with: mks-80, d-110, d-550, mks-50

-d

Sysex.. Free.. It does the job.. Simple and easy to use.. And not only for saving patches but also for MIDI testing.. Hope you back it all up..

I back up just patches that are used in my track and on others I jam and tweak.. You probably can downlad all factory patches for your synth so u dont even have to backup all just the ones u need.. But I dont know which synth u use so go to the synths homepage and search for factory presets, just in case u do something u dont want.. Here is sysex, enjoy

http://members.cox.net/sgrace9/sysex/index.html

Sysex.. Free.. It does the job.. Simple and easy to use.. And not only for saving patches but also for MIDI testing.. Hope you back it all up..

I back up just patches that are used in my track and on others I jam and tweak.. You probably can downlad all factory patches for your synth so u dont even have to backup all just the ones u need.. But I dont know which synth u use so go to the synths homepage and search for factory presets, just in case u do something u dont want.. Here is sysex, enjoy

http://members.cox.net/sgrace9/sysex/index.html

That's for macs, I have a pc.

I'll check yours devious.

Midi Quest is a pay program yes, but it's a very professional, very user oriented interface. You can build your virtual rack in Midi Quest, and so long as all your gear is connected to a MIDI patchbay, it makes it easy as point and clicking on the piece of equipment you want to dump from or dump to. You can even view the parameter values of the tones in Midi Quest which is super cool! I have other patch managers that are freeware but they just didn't do justice for me. They were sloppy and just weren't designed with the user in mind [simplicity and customization].

-d

Man its not for the mac, I have PC.. You dont have to pay for such program cause it isnt neccesary..

I just check that page and really theres no pc version.. Drop me a mail in pm and Ill send u my version for pc that works, its really small and simple profram, less than 1 mb..

agree, sysex does the job.