5)Secret satanic hierarchy

6)Harbingers of extinction

7)Economic Sabotage

8)Cataclysmic Downfall

9)World War 3

10)Extermination

11)Nuclear Winter

link : http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/gno/gno1cd002.html

After listening to all the samples I have to say that I am more than pleased by his effort after so many years. It is not as minimal as his last one and it reminds me a lot on his first one Cassandra's Nightmare with those melodies, but it is added a special industrial touch and even some ambient. I can hardly wait to get a copy of this one... finally some psychedelic album ! :D

I'm listening to the samples now on http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...p?artist_id=261, and this shit sounds tight. Great darker atmospheres with soundscapes which I'm not to familar with. This is an instant purchase for me. WOW! I also like the cover to. If this is what industrial sounds like then maybe I should be listening to it more often. I mean I know this is trance, but I wasn't expecting to be blown away like this.

Interesting but don't know yet. Wasn't really blown away by the live set. Some tracks had too much guitars and others seem to lack some atmosphere or that little bit extra... Not a bad liveset for sure, but could have been better, lacked flow etc...

Anyway will give it a few listens and then I'll decide if it's interesting enough to buy.

Some tracks had too much guitars

I'll be the first one to say that I of all people hate guitars in dance music, but I only really heard 1 or 2 tracks with them. Those two tracks didn't sound bad either. The guitar can rarely be done right in psytrance (IMO) but when they are done correctly they can make a track sound that much better. The guitar sounds that Xenomorph is using do not ruin the tracks ;)

• 1 year later...

just a few artist like KLF and ATR ... back in the days and also xenomorph put some more "sense" into electronic music !

check "Capitalist Infiltration"

; )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great album. One of my favorite dark psytrance albums of all time. I find the album cover quite appropriate too, especially when hearing the album. Btw many of these comments could theoretically be in the review thread for this album.