Work in Progress.

as stated, work in progress, no automations on 303s and other things... just to get an idea.

GOOD MORNING SPAIN!

input please :)

Nemo

The background atmosphere sweep is pretty nice. It brings back memories of some of the Return to the Source tracks. I can't really give you input because I like what I hear, other than the end, that wasn't the end...yet right? :) as per work in progress statement!

Hehe, good job Nemo, good job!

-d

The background atmosphere sweep is pretty nice. It brings back memories of some of the Return to the Source tracks. I can't really give you input because I like what I hear, other than the end, that wasn't the end...yet right? :) as per work in progress statement!

Hehe, good job Nemo, good job!

-d

Danke :) No this is not the end of course, still working like an animal on this here track.

Now gonna go and have dinner with friends :)

Hey Nemo, it's sounds great - really lush. I'm looking forward to the automation you'll add to the 303s :)

Cheerio! :) I am going to finish this monster today... 9 minutes or something it will be :( maybe too long for the most people...

I love this work in progress,:) i can`t wait for the end result.!... i wanted it to go on for ever and ever....but thats just where my head is right now:)

x

I love this work in progress,:) i can`t wait for the end result.!... i wanted it to go on for ever and ever....but thats just where my head is right now:)

x

working working working on it.... i just realized that I sat and tweaked the 303 for around 20 minutes, without even recording or anything, just jamming and tweaking... fucked up... haha :lol:

Sounds nice! Are WIP's supposed to go in here rather than in Music Promotion area?

Thanks mate! Ill see you on iRC in a few! :)

I dont know :lol: i think maybe i am posting it here, cause it aint finished yet... :) The finished version will only be posted in 128 here though, want to release this on Colo Caos :)

This could take hours to download with my connection but Ill give it a try.. You could post track in lower bitrate since its still work in production..

Im really interested in it, since u have experiance so I wonna check it out.. And 9 minutes isn bad at all.. Trance tracks should be around 9 mins to have the time to tell a story.. In a beggining I wanted to create tracks that last 12 minutes + but that didnt turn out well so now my tracks are about 8.5 mins aproximately..

This could take hours to download with my connection but Ill give it a try.. You could post track in lower bitrate since its still work in production..

Im really interested in it, since u have experiance so I wonna check it out.. And 9 minutes isn bad at all.. Trance tracks should be around 9 mins to have the time to tell a story.. In a beggining I wanted to create tracks that last 12 minutes + but that didnt turn out well so now my tracks are about 8.5 mins aproximately..

Good idea, next version will be with 128 and 192VBR-NEW :)

@Franklin: Thank you m0n! :)

Nice track!! I really love it. good job

I really like the 303. top notch on 303 skills!

The spacey atmosphere stays a bit too long, it's good to start the track but at a certain point i was hoping for a lift off.

But i'm a fan of uptempo trance and this balances between ambient and dancemusic.

percussion is a bit minimal imo, no hatrushes, snarerolls etc.

anyway, good tracK. maybe minimal, but very harmonic.

i want to hear the final version.

Nice track!! I really love it. good job

I really like the 303. top notch on 303 skills!

The spacey atmosphere stays a bit too long, it's good to start the track but at a certain point i was hoping for a lift off.

But i'm a fan of uptempo trance and this balances between ambient and dancemusic.

percussion is a bit minimal imo, no hatrushes, snarerolls etc.

anyway, good tracK. maybe minimal, but very harmonic.

i want to hear the final version.

Cheers man, very nice input, and you have the same kind of thoughts as me about the track :) At the moment I am working on the:

1. Percussion

2. Drive

I think that the atmospheric lead has to be less significant at a certain point, or replaced by another one. Ideas ideas, toooo damn much ideas :lol: