Quality Full on recommendations

mono

The Goasia album is released so I guess it's time to order some cd's again.

And ever since Logic Bomb released the wonderfull Sonic Algebra album my faith in full on is restored somewhat so i want to order some full on albums this time.

Since I don't want to waste my money on mediocre stuff and i don't have time to go through all the reviews i thought i'd ask some professional psynews advice.

So were there any stand out releases I should know about in, say, the last 2 to 3 years. I allready put on my list: AMD - Big Fish and Artifakt - Artifacts II.

Thanx

Well, you got one right with Artifakts II. Stunning album! My advice would be to check out Loud - Some Kind of Creativity (love it!) and if you want more "power" driven Hujaboy - Black Belt. I think Pitch Hikers - Sting and Error Corrective - Fade Instinct could be something worthwhile too. And don't forget Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies.

Good luck!

Well, you got one right with Artifakts II. Stunning album! My advice would be to check out Loud - Some Kind of Creativity (love it!) and if you want more "power" driven Hujaboy - Black Belt. I think Pitch Hikers - Sting and Error Corrective - Fade Instinct could be something worthwhile too. And don't forget Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies.

Good luck!

I'll check those out for sure, thanks. The principles of flight album i allready have and it's a great album indeet

To name some that haven't been mentioned

Abomination - the enemy within (my favorite fullon act) 10/10

Concept - paranormal (kind of dark, but really BANGING fullon) 9/10

Freaked frequency - FF syndrome (very soft melodic vibes, yet powerfull fullon) 9/10

Dont know if you like this sound but Painkiller - Brainwash is also very nice imo

Anything from Timecode and Nexus Media (except the new Hydraglyph which is a dissapointment).

Anything from Ketuh and Spectral records.

3D Vision older stuff and some new ones.

And check out Tryambaka!!! He hasn't an album yet but all his tracks are :blink:

I really like Spieces too. Very unique style IMO.

Anything from Timecode and Nexus Media (except the new Hydraglyph which is a dissapointment).

Yes! It's just way to soft. Huge dissapointment.

:o

:(

I was looking forward to that too :(

I would not call Logic Bomb fullon and I didn't like AMD so take this with a grain of salt :)

This year my choices for fullon would be Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution and probably Lamat - Fearless. I like new Bamboo Forest so far but haven't listened to it enough to really decide. Synsun has its moments.

Actually this year was a flood of fullon so I'm sure people who listen to it a lot can recommend quite a few good releases.

I would not call Logic Bomb fullon and I didn't like AMD so take this with a grain of salt :)

This year my choices for fullon would be Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution and probably Lamat - Fearless. I like new Bamboo Forest so far but haven't listened to it enough to really decide. Synsun has its moments.

Actually this year was a flood of fullon so I'm sure people who listen to it a lot can recommend quite a few good releases.

Yeah, didn't like AMD either <_<

you should check out ITP-loose your illusions, also one of the better releases this year :)

Heres a list of what Im getting from this year (artists only), am I on the right track or missing anything?

Goasia - From Other Spaces

Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra

Sattel Battle - Sounds Cool

Cosmosis - Psychedelica Melodica

Sun Control Species - Scienza Nuova

Penta - Horn Please

AMD - Big Fish

Prometheus - Corridor of Mirrors

Sound Field - Audio Surfin'

Pitch Hikers - Sting

Full-on/psy so far that sounds promising, might add Freaked Frequency as that name pops up alot also.

(Yes I know Sun Control is prog. I dont buy much prog but thats one I did want to try out.)

(Yes I know Sun Control is prog. I dont buy much prog but thats one I did want to try out.)

Are you sure about this one? Imho one of the weakest prog releases this year and I listened to pretty much all of them. If you did listen to samples and liked it then get it otherwise be careful with that one.

Are you sure about this one? Imho one of the weakest prog releases this year and I listened to pretty much all of them. If you did listen to samples and liked it then get it otherwise be careful with that one.

I really only based it off one sound, Logical Level which I have on a comp and really liked.

Havent listened to samples, 56k sucks. 10 seconds of song, load, repeat. To annoying to bother.

I really only based it off one sound, Logical Level which I have on a comp and really liked.

Havent listened to samples, 56k sucks. 10 seconds of song, load, repeat. To annoying to bother.

Logical Level is not on the album so you should really be careful about this release :) Saiko has long samples but quality does blow...

Dude the layerings in this album are way too complex to understand by just listening to it once or twice... Massive album in my opinion, it just takes time to fully undertand what it is that is being conveyed.

Dude the layerings in this album are way too complex to understand by just listening to it once or twice... Massive album in my opinion, it just takes time to fully undertand what it is that is being conveyed.

I listen to all my albums many times. I also don't prescribe to the 'hard to understand layerings and intricacies of music' theory. You can layer all you want but if you forget the soul layer nothing can help you. I'm gonna go listen to it right now just for fun :)

Check out the new album by ESP - Sensory Overload, and the new Toast3d album, as well as new Broken Toy called Low Down and Dirty.

Get Broken Toy only if interested in formulaic, dancefloor party, Israeli full on, because that's what it sounds like.

(Multistate, Multistate, Multistate!!!)

Get Broken Toy only if interested in formulaic, dancefloor party, Israeli full on, because that's what it sounds like.

(Multistate, Multistate, Multistate!!!)

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I don't know where the hell you get this "israeli full on" from. His basslines are definetly unique from lots of israely artists. And Broken Toy isn't even from Israel, he's from Africa.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I don't know where the hell you get this "israeli full on" from. His basslines are definetly unique from lots of israely artists. And Broken Toy isn't even from Israel, he's from Africa.

I know. But that's what the album sounds like. To each his own, though. I recommend listening to the samples in full before buying. Which I personally feel dumb for not doing, because I don't like IM's later work, especially the vocal stuff.

Received my order friday:

Goasia - From other spaces

Transwave - Backfire

And for the fullon i decided to keep it south african:

Artifakt - Artifakts II (now playing :posford: )

VA - Future Cuts

Multistate - Collaborating with machines

Really great mind bending stuff, thanks for the recommendations all! :)