Which acts, chill or psy or whatever are...

NEMO.BOFH

Mine are as follows:

OOOD (shit, I need to dance, and they could actually do it)

Ace Ventura (That guy can also move my butt, even when sitting down)

AMD (Wow, thats some awsome shit right there)

Plastikman (The man the myth the legend)

Filteria (I think I will get a heart attack, but yeh, id rather die from dancing too hard than smoking)

and a couple of more, ill add as we go :D

I will see OOOD AND Green Nuns Of The Revolution live at the 17. of November so... :P GNOTR are totaly awesome live, best show at the Twisted Anniversary party so I can't wait to see them again.

I would also like to see Hallucinogen live again, love that sound! Space Cat is really at the top of my list of acts that I haven't seen yet. Somebody mentioned Dimensino 5 and this would for sure also be awesome, also Filteria and all the acts from the Avigmatic label. Can't think about anything else atm.

I will see OOOD AND Green Nuns Of The Revolution live at the 17. of November so... :P GNOTR are totaly awesome live, best show at the Twisted Anniversary party so I can't wait to see them again.

I would also like to see Hallucinogen live again, love that sound! Space Cat is really at the top of my list of acts that I haven't seen yet. Somebody mentioned Dimensino 5 and this would for sure also be awesome, also Filteria and all the acts from the Avigmatic label. Can't think about anything else atm.

you and roman should really stop saying that all the time, yah, ok?! :(:lol:

you and roman should really stop saying that all the time, yah, ok?! :(:lol:

Ok, I'll try... ;) Btw. how much would an easy jet flight from Spain to Switzerland be that weekend?! :P

;) you really like it eh? ;)

Eat Static is on my list as well, new live set must be stunning after that album... another is KoxBox :)

i made a typo btw, i wrote "i'll" instead of "it'll". or was it you who edited my post, you envious bustid? :D

Maybe it's my taste but I've heard eatstatic and koxbos twice the past year or so and didn't like either....

anyway on topic:

Juno reactor

Prana (as if)

OOOD (although I've heard the guys as a dj)

Chi-ad

Dimension 5

Prana, thats a good one actually, dont think that will ever happen though, will it? :( OOOD well, I really need to see/hear it live! The rest, COULD be intressting, but I doubt I would get a kick out of it really. I have seen Juno many times, and its one of the best acts that I have seen live (if not THE best) so if you have a chance, fuck, go! :)

First to come to mind:

Ghreg On Earth

Hallucinogenic Horses (or Derango again but would prefer to hear the bigger crew)

Trold

CBL

:rolleyes:

also:

I would really like to hear Asteca (Japanese dude) play again.... saw him once here in Bangkok 3 month ago and it was awesome mindblowing crazy music... never heard anything like it before!

Has anybody here heard his music?

asura .... somewhere in a chill out, at a forest party or something....lots of space....and no ppl talking next to me...

love the downtempy trancey goodness... pretty damn dance-able :)

of the goa live-acts : most of the gods from yesteryear[transwave,etnica, koxbox,...] i dont wanne hear live anymore cuz im afraid ill die of sadness...

and the ones that still make good muzic ill see soon enough :

Ra

dimension 5

california sunshine

afgin

khetzal

ka-sol

LONG LIVE BELGIUM!!! hehehe ^^