WARNING: Bad Discogs seller: Sualk

PsyGoatDelic

did anyone here ever had business with "Sualk" from discogs http://www.discogs.com/user/sualk

he contacted me via discogs on the 4th of october (for the first time), and asked about couple of cds, we've decided on a trade,

I've sent him the cds he wanted on the 16th and on the 17th of october he said that he just sent mine,

so far nothing arrived, and I've never heard from him since... :unsure:

tried to email him, tried to msg him again on discogs, however no reply

did anyone had any experience with this guy?

Did you send him any money/CD's?

Stupid question :rolleyes:

I've sent him the cds he wanted on the 16th and on the 17th of october he said that he just sent mine,

so far nothing arrived, and I've never heard from him since...

I think you've bin hustled my friend :unsure:

For some reason I had to read it three times before seeing he'd already sent the guy CD's :rolleyes: . Anyway, it does indeed sound like you may have been hustled but you never know, maybe the CD's are on their way and he has a good reason for not contacting you.

For some reason I had to read it three times before seeing he'd already sent the guy CD's

excuse my lame syntax

:rolleyes: . Anyway, it does indeed sound like you may have been hustled but you never know, maybe the CD's are on their way and he has a good reason for not contacting you.

I really hope so

Hey Moti! I had a fine deal with sualk AKA Klaus from Austria once. I sold hime a huge bulk of around 90% of my Etnica/Pleiadians vinyl releases... He sent me the money, and it was a pretty large sum too.

I even wanted to trade, as I thought his budget might handle a trade better, but he felt very uncomfortable about trading, and he insisted on a purchase. The money arrived in about two days time, I sent out the package, the guy was as happy as a new born baby... Turns out it was a great idea not to have traded with the dude... :ph34r:

yesterday after about a month that this guy didn't reply to me I asked another discogs member to try and contact him to see if he'll reply, he did,

so I've tried to order (discogs) from him the cds he supposed to send me and wrote him why he dont reply?

I got his reply shortly after, wrote him again but so far there was no second reply

I have no idea what is wrong with this guy

you can read his doubtful reply here: discogs order and conversation

mods, I would apreciate if you can transfer this post to the second hand section topic: Sualk - discogs seller

hope for better times

Once again I'll say it: this guy cause me no trouble whatsoever. As a matter of fact, for a while there, he even made me feel kinda rich. Too bad money burns out faster than the speed of sound... <_<

some new developments, but I'm a little skeptic - after a month without replying nor informing he received my cds and his own cds that got back to him + his controversial reply thanking me for ordering (again) cds I've was already supposed to get a month ago

I would make sure to leave feedback on Discogs so it shows up on his seller ratings. Sorry to here that a Discogs member screwed someone, everyone seems to be so honest there...

agreed

and to rip of our friend billy even worse

sorry to hear it moti hope you didn't lose out too badly??

agreed

and to rip of our friend billy even worse

sorry to hear it moti hope you didn't lose out too badly??

What?

Thank's again for your order??

Whoa, this guy has some loose screws.

Hello again, regarding the "new developments" I've mentioned earlier.

the guy replied me (on 12.11) and said he is truly sorry and is sending me again the cds plus my cds I've sent him

I've tried to calm him down, I didn't want back my cds only the ones we agreed to trade but it was too late, anyway

today I've received his package with the cds I've sent him + CD-R of the cds he supposed to send me earlier

I don't know how to describe this, I can understand issues and problems, but not replying for a month and then send a weird reply...

at least everything was fixed

Hello again, regarding the "new developments" I've mentioned earlier.

the guy replied me (on 12.11) and said he is truly sorry and is sending me again the cds plus my cds I've sent him

I've tried to calm him down, I didn't want back my cds only the ones we agreed to trade but it was too late, anyway

today I've received his package with the cds I've sent him + CD-R of the cds he supposed to send me earlier

I don't know how to describe this, I can understand issues and problems, but not replying for a month and then send a weird reply...

at least everything was fixed

Heh, well, something obviously came up. He could had been in a car accident lying in a hospital bed for all you knew. I can imagine, having something in the car, driving down the road going to the postal office to ship it, but never arriving there only to be side swiped and killed. The person that was to receive the item decides to go on an internet forum, like psynews, and say hey, so and so isn't responding to me, i think he ripped me off while all the better of so and so rests peacefully in a grave.

Although the above is just hypothetical, give him a break, something somewhere could have gone wrong in life temporarily or even permanently.

But then........

I'm just wondering, I don't follow your english 100%, but did he send you copies of the cds he was supposed to send you and not the actual cds instead? That's kind of shitty. It's like you would had paid for shipping to him, and got nothing out of the deal other than some crummy cdrs and your cds back at a cost that you put forth. ugh.

-d

Heh, well, something obviously came up. He could had been in a car accident lying in a hospital bed for all you knew. I can imagine, having something in the car, driving down the road going to the postal office to ship it, but never arriving there only to be side swiped and killed. The person that was to receive the item decides to go on an internet forum, like psynews, and say hey, so and so isn't responding to me, i think he ripped me off while all the better of so and so rests peacefully in a grave.

Although the above is just hypothetical, give him a break, something somewhere could have gone wrong in life temporarily or even permanently.

But then........

I'm just wondering, I don't follow your english 100%, but did he send you copies of the cds he was supposed to send you and not the actual cds instead? That's kind of shitty. It's like you would had paid for shipping to him, and got nothing out of the deal other than some crummy cdrs and your cds back at a cost that you put forth. ugh.

-d

do you like to contradict me on everything? :wank: LOL

apologize for my lame engrish :unsure:

let me try and rephrase, like I said earlier, I can understand "issues", I have them myself sometimes...

I can swallow the not-replying-a-month thing (especially if I get a "sorry" thingy)

but thanking me for re-ordering the cds I was supposed to get and give me the total sum (which in my opinion was outrageouslly high but that isn't matter now) is somehow weird to me...

anyway, if I'll have to put a feedback it wouldn't be a positive NOR negetive

• 1 year later...

auch sold me a misprint, i put bad comment stating that he surely didnt know (can't expect good feedback from selling somebody a misprint but it can happen right) he offers a 20 euros discount on a next purchase (the amount of money i got ripped off) but then arranges with his discogs buddies to have my negative feedback removed. (maybe he worked his words around to get it as 'unjustified feedback' or something, i've never received any words from any moderator so it must be a personal influence he has.)

a next pm with the offered discount of course never came.

users like sualk are a disgrace to discogs.

he also proposed before to trade some rare comp i had against an unr cdr, smelled pretty fishy to me...

Well, I have nothing in favour of him: trust me - but if you take his percentage of negative feedback compared to his total feedback it's still negligible IMO; and I don't think we should bump this. (Look @ me - I'm bumping it though, LOL)

His prices are ridiculously high, and something I can't withstand from him is the fact that he's partially responsabile for ridiculously high prices for many items. If he's the first one to list for sale a particular item he'll put a ridiculous figure for it. Then of course as soon as someone having in possession the particular disc sees the item for sale he will likely follow like a blind sheep and list it for a (slightly lower) high price; saying "shit - look how much this is worth!!"

this guy is indeed pretty suspicious.

i sold him some cds, got like rino pretty much cash for them and everything went smooth.

shortly after we agreed for a trade, lucky for me, only cd-r copies.

i've sent mine out, never received anything from him.

so i would sell to him anytime again, but never a trade.

And ever wondered why an Austria based seller would want Sterling as currency for payment ?! :blink:

Extremely weird; but there is a known (looking highly trustworthy) seller on discogs with multiple accounts; located AUSTRIA/JAPAN as per his profile and also listing prices in Pound.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/LIVE_2012

http://www.discogs.com/seller/deluxe_disc

http://www.discogs.com/seller/happy_24_7

^^Looks like the 3 above are the same seller^^and I think I missed another his alias.

Then there is http://www.discogs.com/seller/peterreeder which could be him too.