VA/Energetic (Eutuchia Records)

We would like to share the info with you that Eutuchia Records, a new born nitzchonot & uplifting trance label, their second compilation, called “Energetic”, the 5th November 2007. After the success of “VA/Ulterior Natality”, Sanga (Reload Next Generation) selected & compiled the best tracks of today’s uplifting music, produced by famous and fresh new talented uplifting artists of the moment : among them, Spectrum, Chaostar, Emotional, Tritonas and … our beloved friend psynewser, Agneton. The result is a hot and modern compilation with deep epic melodies and enchanted voices combined with dynamic kicks & high basses. A high quality compilation which definitely deserves some attention.

Posted Image

Tracklist:

Airesis - stand and fight

BrainSystem - hope waves

Agneton - the face of sun

Emotional - galaxico city

Loop - red cilium

Tritonas - last moment

Chaostar & Aldemar - melodic world

Spectrum & Somnium - hydroponic

Galaxity - moonlight

FREE DOWNLOAD THERE :

PART1

PART2

More infos on the new eutuchia website: www.eutuchia.com & www.myspace.com/eutuchia

Big Respect to all the artists involved in this compilation and to Sanga for all his work and his great project. Thanks to them, Uplifting is still alive! :)

the other comp from EUTUCHIA and this one shud be released in wave

see u managed to d/l it , so u cud reupload it to some other 'non complicated ' host

Well, imo this compilation is way better than Ulterior Natality, although it contains less Goaish influenced Nitzhonot (there's only my track plus the one from Spectrum) and more Epic Uplifting. It's a splendid compilation with blasting tracks, everyone who is in for some fun should download it!

1)About the Rapidshare links, yeah...had the same problem...I'll ask Sanga to choose another way of uploading his stuff...

2)About the wav...well...most people in the Uplifting scene don't bother too much about sound quality issues... ;)

3)Basilisk, why don't you upload them to another host? You have the possibility of doing so, and you would do us a great favour! Anyway, I'll leave it over to you ;)

Thanks for downloading the music!

1. there r much more diffrent host thats same complicated for usual user to work with 9 slow connection rate , not any user can stay his pc all day /night long working etc )

2.there is nothin else exept flac or windows wave , maybe no any diffrences beetween mp3 and wave versions of this music , but if only the artists dont really give a shit about how it shud sounds like ( atlest hi sound quality prodiction is enuf to pumper listenrs ears )

3.really y ? try file factory or send space ( they dont keep files long but anyione can grab them from there with no any problem )

me still dind manage to get even this !

Cosmic_Silence_-_Chakral_Voyage

http://rapidshare.com/files/69840589/Cosmi...kral_Voyage.rar

and lots of other tracks that hosted at rapidshare :(

3)Basilisk, why don't you upload them to another host? You have the possibility of doing so, and you would do us a great favour! Anyway, I'll leave it over to you ;)

Hey, you're right! I'll get on to that when I've got a moment... just been checking into how much space I have available right now and it's looking good.

Hey, you're right! I'll get on to that when I've got a moment... just been checking into how much space I have available right now and it's looking good.

Thanks for your kind help man! Let me know if you manage to find some place (: