I know some of you like Full On

Lu Bu

so why do groups which made one of the best goa trance now produce apsolutely shitty fullon like Astral projection for example, or countless other artists.

You can't count them. They are all money whores!!!! :angry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't count them. They are all money whores!!!! :angry:

because i dont feel like killing you, ill let it slide you put whore and astral projection in the same sentence

fact of the matter is there comes a time when everyone has to grow up somewhat and you also have to eat and be taken serious and a little money never hurt.

think about what you do best in life.. a level so good it demands a little cashflow.

because i dont feel like killing you, ill let it slide you put whore and astral projection in the same sentence

fact of the matter is there comes a time when everyone has to grow up somewhat and you also have to eat and be taken serious and a little money never hurt.

think about what you do best in life.. a level so good it demands a little cashflow.

Lo Bu, you can´t tell that Asral Projection are still doing it, for me they never really did it except a few masterpeaces which are almost untoiuchable, ok, the older trust in trance albums and most tracks of Astral Files were only masterpeaces but dancing galaxy was a huge dissapointment, one of their best works is surely Another world IMO but the new fullon from them is just horrible. If you don´t think so why did you open the thread?

Lo Bu, you can´t tell that Asral Projection are still doing it, for me they never really did it except a few masterpeaces which are almost untoiuchable, ok, the older trust in trance albums and most tracks of Astral Files were only masterpeaces but dancing galaxy was a huge dissapointment, one of their best works is surely Another world IMO but the new fullon from them is just horrible. If you don´t think so why did you open the thread?

were going to get a few things straight right now.

1. when you type my name you type it right LU Bu

2. we both respect astral so lets keep it right

3. amen isnt full on IMO

4. i dont know what you said at the end doesnt make sense

I was talking about the Album TEN, that was the last Astral album, not the album amen which was released 2002. Amen aktaully isn´t fullon, right and I said the album was listenable but Ten IMO wasn´t and isn´t listenable at all., Ten is fullon, Amen isn´t. And you protected Astral Projection, you said they still make it etc but why do you say that if you don´t liek fullon, astral are producing fullon lately.

I was talking about the Album TEN, that was the last Astral album, not the album amen which was released 2002. Amen aktaully isn´t fullon, right and I said the album was listenable but Ten IMO wasn´t and isn´t listenable at all., Ten is fullon, Amen isn´t. And you protected Astral Projection, you said they still make it etc but why do you say that if you don´t liek fullon, astral are producing fullon lately.

if you listen to SFX up to open society you can hear how they slowly slipped away but they havent completely slipped, and even if they have they are still in a class of their own ARE THEY NOT?

full on is a mold, astral meets no mold therefore not full on.

dont disagree with me, its alot easier :)

First of all this must be in the General section.

Second, it's not full on's fault that crappy artists(?) producing this kind of psy.

If Goa was the most known genre today then all of those wannabe artists would write Goa and since they aren't talented, they would write crappy Goa of course.

Conclusion? Don't blame the music, blame the artists.

+1

Fullon can be very good IMO, it's just that as the most POPular genre it has many talentless kiddies making it & it really really really dilutes the genre. I agree with you but also Lu Bu (Lo Bu :lol:) when he said that there are only a few good fullon releases a year. This is true, there are probably more though we are just not aware of.

Good Fullon

Slug - Elemental

Mr Peculiar - Mind dala

Hydraglyph - Kinetic (Hell, anything on Timecode :))

Scorb - Scorb (I heard Scorb had a new album coming out?)

MFG - Message from God

U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade

Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (this has grown on me)

Principles Of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

Various - Far East Technology (Elf Music)

See, there is good stuff out there, just buy before you try :ph34r:

dude i kind of agree and disagree.

also i only own 1 full on disc and thats TEN remix of astral projection, and if it didnt have astral name i wouldnt even own it. you heard one full on track you heard them all.

think of some oldschool goa, some oldschool artists and being completely zooted out of your mind.. playing a random disc in your changer and recognizing the track by the artist, by that goa touch.. not the same formula fabrication full on

blah blah blah

Well if that's the only fullon you own then I understand your disdain for the genre. It's definitely a genre that sounds very generic when listening to samples. I'm afraid you actually have to buy fullon albums to fully appreciate their musical merit.

Are you sure you got this right Radi? Dancing Galaxy the huge disappointment? This? With tracks like Flying Into a Star, No one ever dreams & ambient galaxy? :o :o :o :o Shocking

so why do groups which made one of the best goa trance now produce apsolutely shitty fullon like Astral projection for example, or countless other artists.

And nemo, you can´t feel like that because you aktaully like many tracks which I also like.

Becaus no one wants to listen to oldschool anymore, so they try to produce fullon :) Many without luck

Becaus no one wants to listen to oldschool anymore, so they try to produce fullon :) Many without luck

thats a statement that is false, there are PLENTY that want to listen to Oldschool and Newschool GOA. :)

Radi, do you own the 'Ten' album at all?!

It is not AP's album - it is a compilation of AP tracks remixed by full-on artists.

Next time we'll hear that Metallica sucks, because remix of their stuff done by Skazi was horrible...

Get your facts straight. :)

Good Fullon

Slug - Elemental

Mr Peculiar - Mind dala

Hydraglyph - Kinetic (Hell, anything on Timecode :))

Scorb - Scorb (I heard Scorb had a new album coming out?)

MFG - Message from God

U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade

Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (this has grown on me)

Principles Of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

Various - Far East Technology (Elf Music)

Sorry for going off topic.

Yes, he is soon out with a new one on Trick Music, which is his own label if I'm not mistaken.

There are samples there for you to enjoy. I'm looking forward to his new album. It sounds slick.

Can some one please clear this up for me? What is the difference between full on and psytrance? Give me examples of artits. I think that it is a very fine line, and sort of a grey area. So Alien Project, and Talamasca are Full on? And Eat Static and Logic Bomb are psytrance, or psychedelic?

maybe I spelled it wrong. Like an engineer, but a fungineer :) an engineer who is having fun.

Ah I thought it had something to do with fungi. Fungineer makes even more sense. :)

*feels obsessed

Can some one please clear this up for me? What is the difference between full on and psytrance? Give me examples of artits. I think that it is a very fine line, and sort of a grey area. So Alien Project, and Talamasca are Full on? And Eat Static and Logic Bomb are psytrance, or psychedelic?

Almost everything produced after 2002 is fullon, also artists like Alien Project, Astric, Logic bomp and almost all Israelian artists lately produce fullon, old releases 1998 and further back aren´t fullon but psytrance and oldschool goa trance, there are very few artists who still produce clean psy and goa trance without fullon elements.

I only like some Full On releases.

But the most of them sounds very boring and have no great difference.

But by the way, I didn’t like this discussion about Full On, because it is always the same.

On this forum exsist some (or many) topics, where people talk about this music.

Some people like it, some others hate it and then again some people find it as normal (not the best, but not the baddest).

Almost everything produced after 2002 is fullon, also artists like Alien Project, Astric, Logic bomp and almost all Israelian artists lately produce fullon, old releases 1998 and further back aren´t fullon but psytrance and oldschool goa trance, there are very few artists who still produce clean psy and goa trance without fullon elements.

Wow! This is maybe the worst description of fullon ever! Almost everything produced after 2002 is fullon? Shows that you still need to actually listen to some music produced after 2002. Don't listen to him Pandemonium, Yasen hates Fullon sooooo much :)

Fullon is a sub genre of psychedelic trance, it's distinguishing features are it's energy, build ups, peaks & to a lot of people's disgust a rolling baseline. This is usually very prominent and works very well on the dancefloor easy to move your body to but for home listening it can make the music sound very similar to everything else (samples never sound good).

If Fullon is music for the body on the dancefloor then what people don't like about it compared to old school goa & psy is that it doesn't have anything for the mind. Goa/Psy have so much going on in the music, so many layers & sounds that twist & tweak at the mind, psychedelic!

Before the rolling baseline stuff, fullon used to be a good tern, just psy with lots & lots of energy & pace!

Old School Goa/Psy

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Cosmosis - Cosmology

MFG - The Prophecy

Etnica - Alien Protein

Jaia - Blue Energy

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh

Newer Goa/Psy

Filteria - Sky Input

Khetzel - Corolle

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Talpa - The Art of being Non

Fullon

Save the Robot - Battle of the Mind

Mr Peculiar - Mind Dala

....ah see my post above for good fullon :P

I know im not alone.. but in a way i feel so alone. No good releases except for a few a year..

re-releases if you didnt already have them..

this needs to stop..

how is it possible to like full on when you can listen to old releases.. ok ill stop now i feel better

I completely disagree. There are plenty of good fullon albums out every year. But there is even more totaly crap records out as well. You just have to find a balance and pick up the good ones...

It goes for every subgenre in psytrance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow! This is maybe the worst description of fullon ever! Almost everything produced after 2002 is fullon? Shows that you still need to actually listen to some music produced after 2002. Don't listen to him Pandemonium, Yasen hates Fullon sooooo much :)

Fullon is a sub genre of psychedelic trance, it's distinguishing features are it's energy, build ups, peaks & to a lot of people's disgust a rolling baseline. This is usually very prominent and works very well on the dancefloor easy to move your body to but for home listening it can make the music sound very similar to everything else (samples never sound good).

If Fullon is music for the body on the dancefloor then what people don't like about it compared to old school goa & psy is that it doesn't have anything for the mind. Goa/Psy have so much going on in the music, so many layers & sounds that twist & tweak at the mind, psychedelic!

Before the rolling baseline stuff, fullon used to be a good tern, just psy with lots & lots of energy & pace!

Old School Goa/Psy

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Cosmosis - Cosmology

MFG - The Prophecy

Etnica - Alien Protein

Jaia - Blue Energy

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh

Newer Goa/Psy

Filteria - Sky Input

Khetzel - Corolle

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Talpa - The Art of being Non

Fullon

Save the Robot - Battle of the Mind

Mr Peculiar - Mind Dala

....ah see my post above for good fullon :P

Thanks for clearing that up Abasio, I feel I have a better understanding of differentiating between the two styles now. I will listen and compare now. As for your list goes, I already own 80% of the albums that you mentioned :)