I know some of you like Full On

Lu Bu

I know im not alone.. but in a way i feel so alone. No good releases except for a few a year..

re-releases if you didnt already have them..

this needs to stop..

how is it possible to like full on when you can listen to old releases.. ok ill stop now i feel better

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like early gms, alien project, talamasca, psysex, logicbomb, etc reminds me of my old times and past parties..but thats it

yes i agree those are the only exceptions.. even then some of it gets into that mold of blahhhhhhhhhhh

I know im not alone.. but in a way i feel so alone. No good releases except for a few a year..

this needs to stop..

how is it possible to like full on when you can listen to old releases.. ok ill stop now i feel better

you are not alone jedi

First of all this must be in the General section.

Second, it's not full on's fault that crappy artists(?) producing this kind of psy.

If Goa was the most known genre today then all of those wannabe artists would write Goa and since they aren't talented, they would write crappy Goa of course.

Conclusion? Don't blame the music, blame the artists.

I prefer fullon on the dancefloors... And that is mostly what its made for isn't it? :) And there is alot of good fullon out there, including PSYCHEDELIC stuff that i can listen to at home :) So dont hang the whole genre out because of the big load of shit that's released nowadays, you just have to look a little deeper in the bunch to find the quality stuff :)

First of all this must be in the General section.

Second, it's not full on's fault that crappy artists(?) producing this kind of psy.

If Goa was the most known genre today then all of those wannabe artists would write Goa and since they aren't talented, they would write crappy Goa of course.

Conclusion? Don't blame the music, blame the artists.

dude i kind of agree and disagree.

also i only own 1 full on disc and thats TEN remix of astral projection, and if it didnt have astral name i wouldnt even own it. you heard one full on track you heard them all.

think of some oldschool goa, some oldschool artists and being completely zooted out of your mind.. playing a random disc in your changer and recognizing the track by the artist, by that goa touch.. not the same formula fabrication full on

blah blah blah

i like early gms, alien project, talamasca, psysex, logicbomb, etc reminds me of my old times and past parties..but thats it

Old GMS is fine, but that´s it, the rest is:

this needs to stop..

and

"Fullon is the worsesd musicgenre i know, there are a few nice sounding tracks but the rest is worse than mozard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

especially this one.

also i only own 1 full on disc and thats TEN remix of astral projection, and if it didnt have astral name i wouldnt even own it. you heard one full on track you heard them all.

think of some oldschool goa, some oldschool artists and being completely zooted out of your mind.. playing a random disc in your changer and recognizing the track by the artist, by that goa touch.. not the same formula fabrication full on

blah blah blah

Astral Projection - Ten is one of the shittiest albums ever produced since it is possible to record on tapes and discs, it´s one of the apsolutely shittiest music I have ever heard, the worst poptrack like "Relax take it easy" which is jsut gross is better than this shit.

you heard one full on track you heard them all.

blah blah blah

Your so wrong! Now your judging the genre on the bad artists again. Lots of good fullon artists has the same regognizable touch as you see in the old school, with theyre own sound and way of building the tracks...

blah blah blah

Well that's not exactly what I meant.

Think the average full on artist today. He is a child with no talent and the only reason his music gets released is because he's a friend with a label owner.

The reason this guy produces full on is that because full on today is the most known Psy sub-genre=more money, more fame.

If Goa was today the most known sub-genre then this artist would produced Goa and considering that he hasn't any talent at all he would produced crappy Goa!

What I mean is:

Good artists produce good full on. Bad artists produce bad full on. The problem is that the amount is 1 to 5, even less.

Don't blame full on for all these crappy artists-my-ass that produce crappy full on. They would screw any music as well!

Astral Projection - Ten is one of the shittiest albums ever produced since it is possible to record on tapes and discs, it´s one of the apsolutely shittiest music I have ever heard, the worst poptrack like "Relax take it easy" which is jsut gross is better than this shit.

i feel the same about your music radi. its not nice what you write. can you be more constructive? :)

bizzare contact - peaches in the moon

I love that track! So where we going anyway? No where special the moon. The m the moon the moon, wow!!! Huhahahahahaha, I love stuff like the moon. No one knows where when or how man first landed on the moon, but our funganeers think it might of happened something like this. Boom!!

I just had to do that. I have this on The Natural Waves Of Sound comp.

Well that's not exactly what I meant.

Think the average full on artist today. He is a child with no talent and the only reason his music gets released is because he's a friend with a label owner.

The reason this guy produces full on is that because full on today is the most known Psy sub-genre=more money, more fame.

If Goa was today the most known sub-genre then this artist would produced Goa and considering that he hasn't any talent at all he would produced crappy Goa!

What I mean is:

Good artists produce good full on. Bad artists produce bad full on. The problem is that the amount is 1 to 5, even less.

Don't blame full on for all these crappy artists-my-ass that produce crappy full on. They would screw any music as well!

so why do groups which made one of the best goa trance now produce apsolutely shitty fullon like Astral projection for example, or countless other artists.

And nemo, you can´t feel like that because you aktaully like many tracks which I also like.

so why do groups which made one of the best goa trance now produce apsolutely shitty fullon like Astral projection for example, or countless other artists.

And nemo, you can´t feel like that because you aktaully like many tracks which I also like.

that has nothing to do with it, you know taste. I still dont like a lot what you do and vice versa :) Constructive critizism is the keyword here, not being an asshole and a prick about other peoples taste. I KNOW you can do better than what you wrote above! :)

i like your style

and buzzman recommend some full on thats tight then..

the latest wizy noise is ok but even that you cant tell the difference between track 2 thru 8

that has nothing to do with it, you know taste. I still dont like a lot what you do and vice versa :) Constructive critizism is the keyword here, not being an asshole and a prick about other peoples taste. I KNOW you can do better than what you wrote above! :)

i agree, i honestly liked amen alot

open society the myspace version is hot but i cant get into repeated listens. the prophcy is nice but i hope it changes a bit. i have no doubt they will deliver with the new album. im just tired of waiting for the new astral album

seriously considering tracking down them at the studio and standing outside to listen because i cant take it. i know im not alone on that either :)

i agree, i honestly liked amen alot

open society the myspace version is hot but i cant get into repeated listens. the prophcy is nice but i hope it changes a bit. i have no doubt they will deliver with the new album. im just tired of waiting for the new astral album

seriously considering tracking down them at the studio and standing outside to listen because i cant take it. i know im not alone on that either :)

I don´t talk about Amen which was a nice album with nice analogue like kicks and basslines and even goaish tracks like The Nexus or Chaos.

I don´t talk about Amen which was a nice album with nice analogue like kicks and basslines and even goaish tracks like The Nexus or Chaos.

no you should talk about it, amen was tight you know it as well as i. astral will always be the masters.. even if amen wasnt what we hoped for they still do it a cut above the rest so they get the respect they deserve.