I didhn´t know Elysium has so great tracks

radi6404

I´ve listened to fucking awesome tracks from Elysium lately, dub connection which he has produced with space cat, Interpretation of dreams (Ethnic mix), dance for the celestial beings, Don´t smoke aic RMX and so on, very good very quality oldschool tracks with very nice kicks rather made with analogue synthesizzers than bad samplers, very very good, would send him a pm if he was till active on this board.

I´ve listened to fucking awesome tracks from Elysium lately, dub connection which he has produced with space cat, Interpretation of dreams (Ethnic mix), dance for the celestial beings, Don´t smoke aic RMX and so on, very good very quality oldschool tracks with very nice kicks rather made with analogue synthesizzers than bad samplers, very very good, would send him a pm if he was till active on this board.

He has no account on this forum. Anyways, I love around 98% of what he has done in the past. Very good music indeet! :)

He has no account on this forum. Anyways, I love around 98% of what he has done in the past. Very good music indeet! :)

He had an accaunt on this forum but asked the accaunt to be deleted, he was a nice guy but there were some disagreements with other users which made him leave the forum.

His early tracks were really good. Trancelestial Psychobabas is classic and yes Dub Connection is one of my all time fav ambient.

But since he moved to this proggy psy house thing he went bananas IMO. 100% formulaic stuff.

Yeah, he did some great tracks. I don't know any of his collaboration tracks though.

I mostly like Aliens, Keep It Cool, Illusive World, Interpretation Of Dreams, Munks, Transcelestial Psychobabas, Skydive, A Journey Into The Complex Brain (Extended), Yemaya. Well, pretty much all the "Dance For The Celestial Beings" from Avatar :D . This album is really good, with very good melodies, a somewhat low BPM, a subtle tribal vibe, and ambientish too. A definite must have album for me. Too bad it's always out of stock... <_<

I also have "Celestial Sounds And Neurotic Tribal Beats". I don't really like the "world music" influence... But it is nice to hear it from time to time. I think Wisdom and Wind Of Dust are great.

I don't know his latest tracks. Someone to recommend something perhaps?

Well, Yasen you should definitely check "Dance For The Celestial Beings" whole album (if you haven't yet).

Yeah, he did some great tracks. I don't know any of his collaboration tracks though.

I mostly like Aliens, Keep It Cool, Illusive World, Interpretation Of Dreams, Munks, Transcelestial Psychobabas, Skydive, A Journey Into The Complex Brain (Extended), Yemaya. Well, pretty much all the "Dance For The Celestial Beings" from Avatar :D . This album is really good, with very good melodies, a somewhat low BPM, a subtle tribal vibe, and ambientish too. A definite must have album for me. Too bad it's always out of stock... <_<

I also have "Celestial Sounds And Neurotic Tribal Beats". I don't really like the "world music" influence... But it is nice to hear it from time to time. I think Wisdom and Wind Of Dust are great.

I don't know his latest tracks. Someone to recommend something perhaps?

Well, Yasen you should definitely check "Dance For The Celestial Beings" whole album (if you haven't yet).

I have.

dub connection is brilliant

the rest of the stuff is plain boring

being tribal is what makes him stand out from the rest, but it still sucks ass

and he is an asshole as a person as well :ph34r:

dub connection is brilliant

the rest of the stuff is plain boring

being tribal is what makes him stand out from the rest, but it still sucks ass

and he is an asshole as a person as well :ph34r:

You didn't like his melodies in Dance For...?

I am unfamiliar with this artist. Does "Don´t smoke aic RMX" refer to a remix of Alice in Chains? That sounds interesting...

haha i am a huge Alice in Chains fan

but i don't think that is the case

i can remember when i first came to this forum i would see Elysium's posts and be suprised

because i own Regenerated http://www.discogs.com/release/119916 and really enjoy it

and found it strange that such a fiery personality made those laid back tracks

I dunno why I posted in this thread.

I didn't spam.

I did not agree or disagree with any member on anything.

Oh yeah, Elysium's music... But I still don't know why I posted in this thread...

How many ms is the ping lag to Bulgaria?

haha, now I got it :lol:

Yes, Elysium did make quite good music. I never got into his stuff though because I saw him here being such a drama queen, but some time after he was gone I discovered it and it was ok. Would not buy an album though unless it was really cheap.

haha, now I got it :lol:

Yes, Elysium did make quite good music. I never got into his stuff though because I saw him here being such a drama queen, but some time after he was gone I discovered it and it was ok. Would not buy an album though unless it was really cheap.

I heard the ....c. beings album, had it at one time. I think endah inherited it from me. :) I liked it, and using discogs rating system, I think I'd give it 4 stars. I did not hear anything else produced by him.

As for the drama queen comment, well, he was who he was. But he did contribute a lot, or so I thought! :)

-d

Ok, everybody seemes to love the Dub Connection track/A LOT of posts about his music, and no one mention his WOMBATMUSIC album!!??? He released an entire ambient album this year!

Wombatmusic - Shameful Silence (Chill Tribe Records 2007)

all tracks by Kristian Thinning aka ELYSIUM

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ctr/ctr1cd004.html

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Wombatmusic

Posted Image

• Thanks 1