After 10 years... I finally know what is the best goa track ever! :)

Anoebis

For like a millionth time this is THE best goa track ever written.

[media='']http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAje7PnxPOI[/media]

I've given this a few spins, and although it's indeed energetic, this Talamasca guy is hardly talented when it comes to proper melodies (the later half of 'Cancer' could be counted as an exception). The kick, production values and everything here makes me put this more in the nitzonot genre than anything else.

I like your music way better.

I've given this a few spins, and although it's indeed energetic, this Talamasca guy is hardly talented when it comes to proper melodies (the later half of 'Cancer' could be counted as an exception). The kick, production values and everything here makes me put this more in the nitzonot genre than anything else.

I like your music way better.

I love Lestat's melodies (well his older tracks). You're first one that find Sinai closer to nithzonot. :P

I agree that the kick is a bit too zappy for proper goa, but I believe there's so much power in the track that a different kick would had failed to carry the energy. The same for the loud hi-hat.

BTW thanks for liking my stuff. :)

BTW thanks for liking my stuff. :)

:)

You make very unique music and I hope you keep on going years to come. Actually, well this is an *if*, but if I'm able to pull off a forest party for next summer I'm strongly considering to be in touch...

• 1 month later...

Most people are gonna diss this track for not being properly produced or not being true goa, but to me this track IS the best goa trance track ever made, despite the horrible production and whacky selling tactics from the producer himself.

Hahaha it's so obvious he had speakers that underemphasized the highs and the volume was maxed out on a bunch of channels and the compressor was used to try and fix that :P

Personally, the best goa trance cannot just have great melodies + production, it has to _embody_ goa trance, capture the essence of it so to speak, such that when you listen to it you begin to understand what the genre is about.

Guest nectarios

+1 on LSD, although personally Sly Ed is my favourite.

Heard them both on the same day, numerous times when I bought the Order Odonata Vol1 double vynil pack. I took a big armchair and spent the whole night in my old house's living room putting the needle back at the start when the tracks, finished.

Peace out.

One Nr 1 is impossible in my eyes :)...there are soo many good nr 1 songs and it depends also on your mood...

Here are a couple of good ones..Enjoy

Asia 2001 (Live - the whole album) Rahkshas

Astral Projection + MFG The Sleeper Must Awake

AP (Trust in Trance - the whole album) - Aurora Borealis

Dimension 5 (Transdimensional - the whole album), - psychic influence

Mindfield - Kishkashta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4F2YKH1qs

Pleaidians (IFO - the whole album) - Electra

Ra - Beyond Control

and lots more but enough for now.. ;)

• 2 months later...

Goa:

Talamasca - Sinai

Holymen - The last universe (end all rmx)

Psychill:

Shpongle - ...And the day turned to night

Astropilot - Voda

Psy:

Psysex - Puzzle

Procs - All around us

Enichkin - Zabava

All of those are tracks that I just CAN´T get tired of. - I think that´s a good way to judge if it´s a good/great track.

Peace out.

One of the best psychedelic tracks ever:

UbarTmar is a genius!

Penzoline I am sure he will at some point, maybe he wants to have a full album before releasing :)

Goa:

Holymen - The last universe (end all rmx)

Bitch please! Live rmx or original are my choices, the end all rmx is by far the worst imo! :)

Don't take it personal, just my opinion! Always cool to see someone dropping a comment about Nitzhonot!

Since I haven´t heard either the Live mix or the original it´s hard for me to have another opinion (imo). :)

... And even though I don´t think you meant anything by it, I prefer not to be called "bitch". Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Ok... it's very untipical for me to start such a topic... but I know it for sure now... After 10 years of goa listening I had many favourites... Many of them faded away, also many of them are still good when I hear them now... but only 1 track managed to give me goosebumps over and over and over again... Even after year and years and years... So oficially I know have thé ultimate favourite goa track, and that is:

N.D.M.A. - Vitan!

Don't forget to play it loud on a crystal clear sound system or you miss half of the fun... But then... A gateway straight to heaven... if I die, this should be played on my burial! Posted Image

Sorry, I disagree. Can you explain how you arrived at this decision? Because my defining moment was

Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution

• 2 weeks later...

This kind of topic always makes me smile :)

First, one track is given as the best goa track ever made (NDMA - Vitan) : a nice track, very relaxing, that lots of people will be surprised to read as a number 1 ever.

And then you have 8 pages of replies, with tracks you would never ever imagine that someone would pick as their favourite goa trance tracks.

I particularly like the one who picked Electric universe - Radio SPACE, that must be the ultimate winner in the list.

Or Mahadeva 99 :o ??

And you also have that guy who picked 143 different tracks on page 2.

Another track that gives shivers. Posted Image

Infected Mushroom - Never Ever Land

Not going to claim it's the best, but I like the unique style and it's a great track.

True that the atmosphere in this track is quite unique, it makes the track really worth listening to.

Mahadeva original will always be something really special to me, simply because it was the beginning of my love for this music.

And SFx - Y-Salem will be a very personnal favourite

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Q8PPGrmPI

• 1 year later...

Ok... it's very untipical for me to start such a topic... but I know it for sure now... After 10 years of goa listening I had many favourites... Many of them faded away, also many of them are still good when I hear them now... but only 1 track managed to give me goosebumps over and over and over again... Even after year and years and years... So oficially I know have thé ultimate favourite goa track, and that is:

N.D.M.A. - Vitan!

Don't forget to play it loud on a crystal clear sound system or you miss half of the fun... But then... A gateway straight to heaven... if I die, this should be played on my burial! smile.gif

MFG - magnetic activity

mystica - ashes to ashes

prometheus process - clarity from deep fog