After 10 years... I finally know what is the best goa track ever! :)

Anoebis

I recognize Anoebis there, focusing more and more on trippy tunes than melodic-galore ones.

Vitan sounds more "early" Goa than AP/Etnica stuff, this is a less straight track, more atmospheric. I guess it must be awesome on psychedelics...hum.

I've been to a few parties where Anoebis played at the end of the party between 8AM and 11AM and a collection of such tracks is always a pleasure when your knees and ears are tired :rolleyes:

My all time top is still oscillating between Hallucinogen's LSD and Pleiadians' Taygeta but I recognize this NDMA Vitan track has is perfect when you're tired and wanna let yourself go one last time :clapping:

i finally know mine as well: shakta & moonweed - micronesia. ftw.

it's a very personal thing indeed: this was the tune that really got me into it, but i only got to know the name a few weeks ago or so (thanks again to anoebis for suggesting it :) )

this tune downright embodies what goa is to me; it has THE goa atmosphere...darkish, spacey, alien, melancholic...feels like hovering through the milky way, all encapsulated in my tiny spacecraft with transparent walls, nothing else around me than the beauty of the universe. it sounds like god speaking, "yeah buddy, i'm here".

it's a very personal thing indeed: this was the tune that really got me into it, but i only got to know the name a few weeks ago or so (thanks again to anoebis for suggesting it :) )

this tune downright embodies what goa is to me; it has THE goa atmosphere...darkish, spacey, alien, melancholic...feels like hovering through the milky way, all encapsulated in my tiny spacecraft with transparent walls, nothing else around me than the beauty of the universe. it sounds like god speaking, "yeah buddy, i'm here".

:lol:

Awesome description ! ;):D

Ok... it's very untipical for me to start such a topic... but I know it for sure now... After 10 years of goa listening I had many favourites... Many of them faded away, also many of them are still good when I hear them now... but only 1 track managed to give me goosebumps over and over and over again... Even after year and years and years... So oficially I know have thé ultimate favourite goa track, and that is:

N.D.M.A. - Vitan!

Don't forget to play it loud on a crystal clear sound system or you miss half of the fun... But then... A gateway straight to heaven... if I die, this should be played on my burial! :)

what style and how is this track exactly? I have never heard of this artist, not to metnion the track.

I have very good hearing.

I just dont like it. And after all those "oh oh" comments i was expecting something absolutely outstanding. IT IS NOT

It's deep, it's a total stomper, it's got oldschool goa melodies---or what else do you call this thing that starts around the end of the 6th minute? I can understand if you think it sounds "plastic", too synthetic, something like that. It's not today's synth technology. And I'm a total n00b when it comes to mastering, it's probably less than perfect in this department. Nevertheless a very powerful track and very high up in my best-of-evargh!

:wub: Gooseflesh psychedelia! I got the 12" back then :)

tere are too many tracks to tell only one but to tell a few

hallucinogen - Alpha centauri

Astral Projection - Mahadeva (99 RMX) I liek that better than the original ones, the original ones are too happy for me

Astral Projection - BUTTERFLY TRIP

The infinity project - wow

The Infinity project - Stimuli

Astral Projection - Ioniced

Zodiac youth - don´t smoke acid (Elysium RMX)

1. Genetic - Trancemission

My first & still the best goa I've ever heard!

runners up (losers)

2. Phreaky - Over the Moon

3. Technossomy - Kozmotron 1&2

4. Jaia - Mai Mai

All fantastic tracks that years later still give me that special goa buzz, a nice warm feeling all over & a feeling in the stomach like being on a roller coaster :D

I felt the roller coaster feeling only at the beginning when I started listening trancemusic, no i very solden feel that feeling.

:(

I still get it but less & less with old school that I've heard so many times. There are some exceptions though ;)

Never heard Vitan. :(

For me (after about nine years) it's V.T.O.L.

Runners up would be:

Man with No Name Presents Yogy & Grey One - Big Trouble in Outer Space (Oforia Remix)

Spirallianz - One Way Ltd.

Juno Reactor - Kaguya Hime

Ka-Sol - Pricken

Total Eclipse - Space Clinic

Colorbox - CYANid

Psygone - Camaro Kanitou

Thank you for the advice, it's an amazing track, but psytrance oriented, not goa.

What a trip !!! i totally didn't know scoofy

hes hopefully coming to belgium soooooooooooonnnnnn we had to cancel the 9 nov party (location shmocation) :( and are planning a new date!! :)

and it said 'psytrance'

Posted Image

Never heard Vitan. :(

Yeah me too, got me interested now.

Runners up would be:

Man with No Name Presents Yogy & Grey One - Big Trouble in Outer Space (Oforia Remix)

Nice one!

Here's some of mine:

Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles

Tandu - Alien Pump

Astral Projection - Another World

Eat Static - Bony Incus (MWNN Remix)

Marmion - Schöneberg (MWNN Remix)

MWNN - Teleport (MWNN 2000 Remix)

I'm sure there's more. :P

Yeah me too, got me interested now.

Nice one!

Here's some of mine:

Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles

Tandu - Alien Pump

Astral Projection - Another World

Eat Static - Bony Incus (MWNN Remix)

Marmion - Schöneberg (MWNN Remix)

MWNN - Teleport (MWNN 2000 Remix)

I'm sure there's more. :P

It is the first time i see somebody put this track on his favourite list. Seriously, im surprised and happy. I'm absolutely into this song as well. The melody from the beggining is just groundbreaking. Im melting :)

It is the first time i see somebody put this track on his favourite list. Seriously, im surprised and happy. I'm absolutely into this song as well. The melody from the beggining is just groundbreaking. Im melting :)

Yes it sure is. I just love it. :) I get goosebumps every time I listen to it.

It doesn't have the typical goa sound (303 etc) which I find refreshing too.

Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix)

what about this one......... ?

it kinda owns just about everything in goa/psy I've heard

completely awesome, wicked, insane track, with tremendous drive and melodies, although it took some time to get into it.....just my opinion of course

didn't like Vitan, but I can somehow see why you like it :posford: