After 10 years... I finally know what is the best goa track ever! :)

Anoebis

Ok... it's very untipical for me to start such a topic... but I know it for sure now... After 10 years of goa listening I had many favourites... Many of them faded away, also many of them are still good when I hear them now... but only 1 track managed to give me goosebumps over and over and over again... Even after year and years and years... So oficially I know have thé ultimate favourite goa track, and that is:

N.D.M.A. - Vitan!

Don't forget to play it loud on a crystal clear sound system or you miss half of the fun... But then... A gateway straight to heaven... if I die, this should be played on my burial! :)

Awesome track yes. Has been a fav'e of mine for close to ten years too. Well, almost. I think it was in 1998 or 1999 that I discovered this track for the first time. It's awesome, but I wouldn't go as far, as to dub it the best goa track evargh though.

you bastard, you made me listen to it, and now I can not stop! the memories, the joy that I have had to this track! its a perfect morning track imo, I have played it in sooooo many of my sets :)

I fully agree with you Anoebis, but I actually have another 2 tracks that fit the 1st place in the same vein :

PLEIADIANS - MAIA and ASTRAL PROJECTION - KABALAH. Those 3 are for me The Best Goa Track(s) ever. :D

héhé... Great to see so many others like it as well... :) Like that this track will never be forgotten and warm some hearts tonight :)

I admit it is not very complex, but every sound is simply perfectly put on the right place :)

I've read seraph's promotions of this particular track over the years. Since we seem to have quite similar tastes in goatrance otherwise, I really tried to like it. But failed. I can't really find it any interesting, and neither could those friends I have played it for.

Best track ever:

Pleiadians - Maia

Guest Amnesia

I fully agree with you Anoebis, but I actually have another 2 tracks that fit the 1st place in the same vein :

PLEIADIANS - MAYA and ASTRAL PROJECTION - KABALAH. Those 3 are for me The Best Goa Track(s) ever. :D

truly agree with seraph about kabalah + one track that should be in this are Astral Projection - Ionized

well gotta check it out then :posford:

mine are now: Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles & Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix)

Pleiadians - Maia is awesome too, but I don't like the sound of it as much, therefore the track loses just a bit of effect

tracks like this are the only goa I need, I've heard too much mediocre stuff, that's why I'm only interested anymore in the best of the best of the best

tracks like this are the only goa I need, I've heard too much mediocre stuff, that's why I'm only interested anymore in the best of the best of the best

Well said. I agree with you completely and it's why I don't waste time much with new trance releases; it seldom competes.

Well said. I agree with you completely and it's why I don't waste much time with new trance releases; they seldom compete.

I've read seraph's promotions of this particular track over the years. Since we seem to have quite similar tastes in goatrance otherwise, I really tried to like it. But failed. I can't really find it any interesting, and neither could those friends I have played it for.

Best track ever:

Pleiadians - Maia

Heh, thanks for kind words, but you see, we do agree about that one. :D;)

Dont you get tired of listening to the same oldschool goa all the time? Maby im to young to understand :)

Well, I think that maybe some people will say the same to you in around 10 years when you rant about Penta :) Its just the way it goes around :) People that are super into reggae and dub (born in the 80s region) dont understand me when I say that I love Linton Kwesi J. hehehe.

I never get tired to listen to any music that I listened to in the past :)

OT: The track mentioned has been played 30 times now since I read the post, i say it again! DAMN YOU ANOEBIS!

i think i have that track on a cd i just bought (for kabalah)

can't wait :)

i vaguely remember it but kabalah and bony incus cloud my memory of it :P

and i do think it maia that's bene sticking in my head since shapeshifters II

is maia the one with the constant melody? ti ti ti re ti te (shifts octave higher) ti ti ti re ti tiii tuuu, that one? :P

is maia the one with the constant melody? ti ti ti re ti te (shifts octave higher) ti ti ti re ti tiii tuuu, that one? :P

Ahahahah ! Hillarious description... no, that is NOT the one. :P