ott - skylon

benf52

anyone know when the new album is going to be released?

i heard the samples on twisted website and it sounds really good... especially the first and 4th track...

can i order the cd through twisted's site before its' released everywhere else? (it says out of stock right now)

But then again this is twisted we are talking about so you are most likely to be looking at a release june/july next year ;)

Ain't that the truth :rolleyes:

Oh well, arbitrary dates for an artist to be "done" with a project are stupid anyway. Ott would never send off an album before it was done or cut corners to finish it and meet some release date.

I've stopped looking forward to Twisted releases. Can't remember the last twisted release that wasn't a big disappointment.

Really I can't :(

I thought Koxbox was good at first but I haven't listened to it much since I first got it.

What was the last good Twisted release?

I didn't heard Blumenkraft but only Hallucinogen In Dub. I found it OK, but if this is going to be the same dub/raggae inspired music (and it seems to be like that from the samples) that Twisted only produce now, then... <_< But let's not close our mind and give a chance :D