How is space tribe - the ultraviolet catastrophe?

radi6404

I´ve heard a track from that album, nuclar fussion chips or something like that and it was fucking good so I wonder if the whole album has such good tracks on it. would be great because it is similar to Posford stuff and very driving.

Good question, very strange album, i dunno how to describe, but it some very old school goa trance, and never succeed to go deeply into this album.

The first track " All You Need Is Spirit And Nothing " is a pretty slow goa track, with a very oriental and enjoying melody, you will love i am shure :))

Nuclear Fission Ship is a really good goa track too, and nice thematique :) with this memorable child voice.

But in a global vision, it's a very very fresh goa old school album, it remind some old SUN Project track too in a sense.

I can't wait to see the different opinion, and favorite track from users :)

Boom

nuclear fssion ship is a real masterpeace, I didn´t know the guy made such driving tracks like this one, it is almost as driving as some Lone Deranger and Twisted tracks, this album seems to be better than sonic mandala which has rather simple and not very driving tracks with more happy melodies instead of atmospheric melanchonic ones.

Ultraviolet catastrophe is a great album, especially the title track whci I first heard on black rhino!!!

It's all good radi, you should buy it! also check out Sonic Mandala some very nice tracks on there too! Later stuff I didn't like so much.

Stop spamming the General section guys, or else I'll be forced to post pictures of deformed penises!!!

Ultraviolet catastrophe is a great album, especially the title track whci I first heard on black rhino!!!

It's all good radi, you should buy it! also check out Sonic Mandala some very nice tracks on there too! Later stuff I didn't like so much.

Stop spamming the General section guys, or else I'll be forced to post pictures of deformed penises!!!

later stuff is fullonish.

Didn't enjoy this album that much...the only CD from Space Tribe I dig is Sonic Mandala.

To me, Space Tribe is too...er...unconcrete (I don't want to use the word random cause imo that sounds too pejorative).

Well, I never fully understood the Ausralian oldschool movement. Most of the stuff is rather noisy & techno-ish, and I'm kinda more

addicted to melodies.

Ultraviolet Catastrophe is together with Sonic Mandala my favourite album of Space Tribe. I'ts not great though, and I do not have a detailed opinion about it since I listen to it so seldom.

The Source Energy and the title tracks score highest on my board. The title track does however suffer from a terrible choice of kickdrum, one that renders the otherwise totally insane track virtually unplayable in a dj-set as far as I see it. I really detest that kickdrum. It´s the same thing with Zero Density by Transwave, a brilliant track partly ruined by an awful kick.

The best track ever by Space Tribe is easily, I say, In the Hands of the Shaman. As is the case with a bunch of other artists, Space Tribe made his best work in collaboration with Simon Posford.

Ultraviolet Catastrophe is together with Sonic Mandala my favourite album of Space Tribe. I'ts not great though, and I do not have a detailed opinion about it since I listen to it so seldom.

The Source Energy and the title tracks score highest on my board. The title track does however suffer from a terrible choice of kickdrum, one that renders the otherwise totally insane track virtually unplayable in a dj-set as far as I see it. I really detest that kickdrum. It´s the same thing with Zero Density by Transwave, a brilliant track partly ruined by an awful kick.

The best track ever by Space Tribe is easily, I say, In the Hands of the Shaman. As is the case with a bunch of other artists, Space Tribe made his best work in collaboration with Simon Posford.

That´s just normal, who wouldn´t make his best work with Godford.

Maybe his tracks were halfway listenable if he didn't add some stupid vocal samples to them. He's really good when it comes to spoiling his tracks with his retarded voice.

my opinion... :)

+1

Way too many dumb samples over decent music.

That´s just normal, who wouldn´t make his best work with Godford.

Alan Parsons :ph34r:

By the way ultraviolet catastrophe is a wicked album, "All you Need" is pretty much one of spacetribe's best tracks, also check "Beyond the subatomic". More 3/4 grooves! ;)