A program that supports irregular time signatures

So... I'm currently using Ableton Live and it's missing a few things I would need. I'm looking for a program that allows you to use irregular time signatures and change between them through the song(like making a part in 5/4 and a part in 13/8 without having to insert some empty space to match the bars again) and that allows you to use different divisions of 1/8 notes (like triplets but with five divisions for example). I know FL has that but you have to write the whole song in one setting. And thanks for your help ;)

So... I'm currently using Ableton Live and it's missing a few things I would need. I'm looking for a program that allows you to use irregular time signatures and change between them through the song(like making a part in 5/4 and a part in 13/8 without having to insert some empty space to match the bars again) and that allows you to use different divisions of 1/8 notes (like triplets but with five divisions for example). I know FL has that but you have to write the whole song in one setting. And thanks for your help ;)

If I recall correctly, odd time sig support of some type is one of the new features of Live 7, but check the what's new list to be sure.

Fruityloops is good for that sort of stuff (I do alot in 5/4, and experimented in 3/5 a couple of times.... hard but worth it). As for the intervals in a different time signature, you can play with up to about 16 beats before it goes funny. The shuffler is your friend ;). With it, you can shift ticks and make it seem like you're in a triplet, or what have you ;) all else fails, you can play with the snap tool which can come in very handy inside the piano roll. bleh... I think you're set ;)