MFG - New Kind Of World (Passanger Remix)

Guest Amnesia

sounds interesting, btw, it seems that there only one guy left in mfg? i know this profile is for mfg/passenger, but i dont see other memeber of mfg there anymore, only on few pics which all are labeled with "guy 1, 2, 3, 4"?

sounds interesting, btw, it seems that there only one guy left in mfg? i know this profile is for mfg/passenger, but i dont see other memeber of mfg there anymore, only on few pics which all are labeled with "guy 1, 2, 3, 4"?

the other man from MFG is Aharon segal,nowdays he is a religious jewish,he is no longer produce goa trance.

only the last album of MFG they produce together again music,since then Aharon is no longer produce any kind of trance music.

the other man from MFG is Aharon segal,nowdays he is a religious jewish,he is no longer produce goa trance.

only the last album of MFG they produce together again music,since then Aharon is no longer produce any kind of trance music.

thats what ive heard as well, sucks, they used to be friends as far as ive read since school and started to make music together etc and now mumbo jumbo fucks it up, oh well, i hope aharon will find what hes looking for.