Unknown Cause (Fragletrollets side project, downtempo acid chill :)

fragletrollet

Unknown Cause is Magnus Støren Wedén's dedicated chillout project. Trancey beats combined with anything epic, melodic and strictly psychedelic is used to produce euphoric chilled out beats... varying from the abstract and beatless to fulltempo psychedelia, Unknown Cause fuses different types of chillout in the search of the ultimate chill.

My first released track under the project Unknown Cause will be on Psybertribe records very soon under the album "Raindrops in the forest"

See www.psybertribe.org

And ofcourse, dont forget to check out the full length samples on my myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/unknowncausesound

Lotsa love!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like what I am hearing!

Man I liked that commadore'ish melody in the end of the Shaman Within track haha a really nice touch! The track wasn't that chilled though, maybe chill-trance :) but I liked it!

Liked Entering Swarglok very pleasant "atmospheric" (and long) beginning... the tempo then again gets quite fast (a bit too fast for me, difficult to use in a chill set as well if u don't want to start a party :P ) but a nice track.

the Day the void disappeared fucking brilliant and chilled :D what else can I say??! just too bad I couldn't more than 80% of it...

I will listen to rest later... movie time ;)