What new gear [equipment] did you get today?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Please tell us how the Adam are sounding when you get a chance, they look interesting.

Edit: nvm, didn't see the other thread you created.

Nice! Please tell us how the Adam are sounding when you get a chance, they look interesting.

Edit: nvm, didn't see the other thread you created.

Yeah, they look really cool IMO. A reviewer wrote that if Darth Vader would chose a pair of monitors from their looks, the A7's would be the one :D Heh, but they aren't very strong in the lower end, but the mid/high is soo dynamic an clear... The stereo image is awesome as well... But I need to get used to them, so for now I'm just listening to a lot of music to do so :) ONE THING that annoys me about them, is how big a differense i can hear in mp3 and FLAC/CD quality.... Pain in the ass, my mp3 collection is almost worthless now :P

Time for some accoustic treatment Buzzman. That will improve your sound alot!

Google for some DIY accoustic treatment or browse the SOS website.

Yeah, thought about it.... It seems like a lot of work to get a decent understanding of how this works :( Plus, my room is pretty packed up, so don't have space to have bare walls with foam all over the place :P How big diferense will it make from small speakers like my A7's`? I have a bed behind my "studio", you know, the speakers is pointing towards my bed, doesn't that absorb some of the sound-waves? :P

I have a bed behind my "studio", you know, the speakers is pointing towards my bed, doesn't that absorb some of the sound-waves? :P

Only if u turn your bad vertically :D

U can do without acoustics for now, but have that in mind.. If u stumble upon some acoustic foams u can pick them..