02. Confession [06:03]

03. Hell Razor [07:17]

04. Death Is No Escape [07:16]

05. Darkness Is Coming [07:25]

06. During As Instead Of [08:49]

07. New World [07:00]

08. Unchosen Path [06:40]

09. Psychotic Epiphanies [06:02]

PSYCHOTIC: Psychotic alterations of perception are referred to as hallucinations; Persons experiencing a psychotic episode may experience hallucinations.

EPIPHANY: (Greek: επιφάνεια, "the appearance; miraculous phenomenon") (feeling), a realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something or someone; Great joy and trancendence, usually accompanied by new knowledge.

This is the 3rd album edition from the Macedonian artist Zoran Zlatkovski (Psychoz)

These 9 tracks are 9 different stories, these are the Psychotic Epiphanies that you will experience when you finally ignore your fears and doubts and let go and they will take you into dark and twisted places where only your savage scream could be heard, the place where the old you will die and the new you will be born. There Psychoz will be your background growl while your brain goes on overdrive being overwhelmed by wave after wave of pure raw madness. This is the madness of the modern world filtered through Zoran's skewed perspective on reality.

01. The Beginning

This is mine favourite track from this album. It will take you deep in the trippy world of your imagination, with a trippy bassline in South African style, a trippy sounds that take u deep ….. deep into the ocean depths while you get flashing images before your eyes and a mean side kick that makes holes in your brain like an acid melts metal away

02. Confession

Spite Nocturnal Music  that gives you an excellent question to think about “What kind of creature are you” (this also appears on his track “Man Creature” VA – Nightvision) with a brain blasting SA style bassline and a palette of sounds and FX, just this one track will take u places and dimensions and make every brain and muscle cell of your body contract.

03. Hell Razor

I was little disappointed from this track from the point of view I expected it to make me feel nails on my face, those cold chills but instead it did even better. It took me in a mentally twisted place, with brain drilling sounds feeling warm all around me .. yes you guess it to hell. It has the (guitar) beginning as his track on VA – Trip Controllers “Right Now” (and what a track that was) , classical SA style bassline and epiphany as I said before of an mentally twisted place.

04. Death Is No Escape

I don’t know why but this track very much associates me on darkness the unexplored places, the places where life exist without any need of the sun. Twisted sounds with a body crushing bassline and spite nocturnal FX it will bring the fear in your bones and you will witness pure darkness where life does not depend form the sun energy

05. Darkness Is Coming

This one is a collaboration with Violent (Aditya Arora - Adi) and what do you expect when two masterpsy minds join. Very spite bassline that is oriented to the dance flour and believe me you don’t want not to have this track in your Dj set, the earth will tremble, the sky will burn prepare your self for the coming of the darkness.

06. During As Instead Of

Deep night in the forest, crickets in the background..and it starts fast and firm SA style bassline and sounds that change your perspective on things from turn to the next turn. I know it’s not a typical forest psy track but to me it sure it leaves that taste and from that darkness previously it’s nice refreshment and I don’t even want to talk about what will this track do on the dance flour…it will melt you away  like an …..

07. New World

Welcome to the new world. After the road of pain, darkness and decay - the road to your death now it’s time to be reborn again. All the things you see are new, all you are imagining it’s new. SA style bassline programmed for the dance flour, confusing sounds that give you feel of something new and strange something you haven’t experienced yet.

08. Unchosen Path

Do we choose our path or? … many of us wonder trying to cope the meaning of life, meaning of existence, epiphany, a realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something. With a deep bassline and well placed brain confusing sounds, this track will take you to the unknown and back, choosing the strangest paths.

09. Psychotic Epiphanies

Psychotic alterations of perception and realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something or someone; Great joy and trancendence, usually accompanied by new knowledge. The best definition for this track. It will do psychotic alternations of your perception witch will be accompanied by new knowledge. The eternal cycle of life, your reality changed for ever, your rebirth will be completed. With deep and hypnotic bassline followed in step by hypnotic sounds this track deserves its name

And at the end what to say, I feel like I said all there is to say and also I did not say anything like there is so much to say about this album. It will definitely make your brain cells expand and you will “Crawl out of your skull and leave behind the world you once thought you knew and create a new definition of sanity.”

The first cycle, tracks 1-5 with South African bassline excellent for dance flour, bone shattering combinations of sounds, FX, fuses and crossovers that will take you to the darkest parts of your mind. The second cycle tracks 6-9 big trippy hypnotic tracks (just the way I like them) that will test your mental sanity. So there you have it, all the elements of an perfect album a rate it 9.5/10

Favourites 1(!!!),6(!!!),7(!!!),9(!!!),4(!!),5(!!)

• 2 years later...