How to book Transwave?

damon

Why would you bother ? :rolleyes:

Ever since I've heard their new full on mix of Land Of Freedom I think they've lost it. Beh. <_<

Indeed. Transwave, despite still having a live act and all, just doesn't do it anymore, at least for psy nerds. It would be an absolute waste of time, while still having the name Transwave, the current Transwave music does not carry the psychedelic aspect of the old Transwave. In other news, Britney Spears continues to remain the same person she was 2, 3 even 4 years ago. Some people, as well as their music...never changes!

-d

Indeed. Transwave, despite still having a live act and all, just doesn't do it anymore, at least for psy nerds. It would be an absolute waste of time, while still having the name Transwave, the current Transwave music does not carry the psychedelic aspect of the old Transwave. In other news, Britney Spears continues to remain the same person she was 2, 3 even 4 years ago. Some people, as well as their music...never changes!

-d

I hear she hit her hubby. tsk tsk

I hear she hit her hubby. tsk tsk

Haha, wouldn't doubt it. The mother of my son used to kick the shit out of me, I allowed it. Then she would call the police. Then eventually I ended up with custody when everything was done. She's now in Chicago stripping down there and beating up the next guy =] eventually. heh. Some chicks are just plain crazy, especially strippers and popstars. HEH!

-d

Cause I want to do it.

Then I suppose you're a party organiser? Asking in a forum is not the most professional way to book them. Especially the way you asked. And "kiss my ass"? Your credibility got so much higher now.

Then I suppose you're a party organiser? Asking in a forum is not the most professional way to book them. Especially the way you asked. And "kiss my ass"? Your credibility got so much higher now.

No I am not a party organizer. I was looking for help and got it. I did not ask for personal opinions about Transwave and their music. Am I credible and professional? I'll let Transwave guys decide ;)

Have a nice day.

so, why book transwave now when dimension 5 can be booked? and a far better fetch in my opinion. yeah! the oldskool and some newskool mixed. i'm unfamiliar with their new shit but man, definitely have d5! tell me when and where and i am there.

=]

-d

so, why book transwave now when dimension 5 can be booked? and a far better fetch in my opinion. yeah! the oldskool and some newskool mixed. i'm unfamiliar with their new shit but man, definitely have d5! tell me when and where and i am there.

I will :)

Now be quiet please :)