3. Perfect Stranger & Sunseek - "Eyes Wide Open"

4. Odiseo & Xahno - "Damn"

5. Oxyd - "Ice Drops"

6. Trancemission - "Groovy Tuesday"

7. Jey & Ex - "Tequila Beats"

8. Rules (a.k.a Ecliptic) - "Unreal"

9. Liquid Soul - "The Source (Atmos Remix)"

Review:

1. We open with some light sounds, a melody floats in the background and a few typical proggi pads float over the top… a house like beat kicks in with some cyber tribal beat over the top… slowly builds with a the hi-hats coming in… same melodies and pads float and a vague 303ish sound kicks in, a female voice speaks and in comes the electro synth patterns… tribal beats mix in, very much similar to some of the recent Tribal Vision styles…at around the 3 minutes make there is a break, with the electro sounds and a female voice talking random words including the word “Sick”… then hits back to the same electro house tribal… the track eases out by stripping down to the few melodies and pads at the start… is actually quite a funky number…

2. Starts with the beat straight in and builds up the pads and electro sounds… typical Duca style track… if you like his other stuff you’ll enjoy this but I some how find this to be a poor track compared to some of his earlier works…

3. This track is a bit deeper, remind of the style found on earlier Iboga releases… a nice step from the common electro house elements of the proggi scene… good build ups, layering… the sample is a bit gay but makes for a good break…all in a great track minus the sample…

4. Again a deeper style than the first two tracks, similar to track three in some ways… a heavier beat, some nice tweaks and bleeps… good build ups and downers…

5. A bleepy bouncy track, full tweaks and funky tribal sounds… has a lot of potential to be an awesome late morning track, but doesn’t seem to quiet reach it’s full potential… maybe a good remix is in order later…

6. Trancemission is a new found fav. Of mine, love all the works of his I have so far… this one is no disappointment, a bit faster with some fun elements… nice pads and the usual tribal stuff you hear in proggi… mixes the deep sounds well with a lighter vibe…

7. Tequila beats has a massive kick, reminds me a bit of the kick Etnoscope used a bit on their album… the track has light melodies and pads floating around… but for me doesn’t really go anywhere and has little to do with the fun that Tequila usually adds to a night out…

8. Another glitchy tracks, funky beats but not house style… pretty a-typical mix of full on with proggi elements… it’s been done before a million times… one of the least exciting track son the compilation.

9. Liquid Soul remixed by Atmos… well you know what to expect… almost ambient floating pads, slow beats and a very clean/technical feel… it’s a nice way to end the album but far from blowing your mind…

Track 1, 3, 4 and 6 are great tracks IMO… but the rest are pretty much standard progressive styles without really blowing away your mind or the dance floor… my reviews may seem a bit harsh, but compared to the two earlier Iboga Mexico compilations, this just doesn’t cut it at all… grab Set 7 instead :P